ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Geez guys.
You really get out of topic fast, not to mention this turns into an absolutely different thread altogether, yet the "Wii U Hacking Homebrew Discussion" title is still there, that baffles me.

Please, try to keep this on-topic or you'll earn yourselves either a warning or simply deleted posts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for something ON TOPIC:

You people make it sound like if Hykem was the ultimate saviour or such.
You seem to forget that NM1 and their team have their IOSU exploit, and that's not to mention the fact that smea and their team also have their own stuff.

Hykem got raid?
Well, yeah, that's what happens when someone brags about something instead of just not saying anything and releasing it out of the water when time is due.

Take the lesson kids, never brag about something or you might end up fucked.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,
Reactions: mortal_kombat
D

Deleted User

To be fair, I would call you a "kid" as well, and he was defending you, simply by saying you have plenty of room to mature and get better and to not be so harsh on you. It's a good thing. Hell, I was stopped by a few 16 year olds in the mall the other day and all I could think was how I never realized how young they look until looking back lol. Just chill "man".
I would really drop the "kid" talk now. I'm very tired and I really don't want to lash out any harder than what I've already done... :sleep:

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez guys.
You really get out of topic fast, not to mention this turns into an absolutely different thread altogether, yet the "Wii U Hacking Homebrew Discussion" title is still there, that baffles me.

Please, try to keep this on-topic or you'll earn yourselves either a warning or simply deleted posts.

You seem to forget that NM1 and their team have their IOSU exploit, and that's not to mention the fact that smea and their team also have their own stuff.

Hykem got raid?
Well, yeah, that's what happens when someone brags about something instead of just not saying anything and releasing it out of the water when time is due.

It's not so much that he was "our savior" but rather he was the only one that seemed like he even kind of intended to release anything, and now we are left with dev's like smealum, who yes do great work but also continue to lock features or purposely not enable things like kernel access to attempt to quell piracy and the like.

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Geez guys.

Hykem got raid?

If smea really cared about piracy he wouldn't reveal MCH2 or A9LH in 32C3 and just kept everyone is userland. He's not releasing anything powerful on his own because he probably knows about the possiblity being doxxed or raided.

Last edited by lefthandsword,

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would really drop the "kid" talk now. I'm very tired and I really don't want to lash out any harder than what I've already done... :sleep:

You're 14. You can't drive. You can't drink. You can't buy tickets to a rated R movie. You can't order anything from infomercials. You can't be arrested for having sex with a 15 year old girl.

You're a kid.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I like how everyone are being butthurt and don't care about a person possibly being in a serious legal trouble.

Notice: Free games are more important than a person.

Conclusion: I lost faith in humanity.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Even though Crediar is a "%100" reliable source, we still don't know if any of what happened, actually happened, that is until Hykem himself shows up somewhere on this forum and decides to tell us what actually happened.

canariobr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dunno if anyone posted it already, but last time I checked Hykem twitter account, he had linked a pastebin link with personal info about Stuart (full name, mother name, adress, phone number, facebook URL, etc) , the dude who is said to have doxxed him. Maybe he was called by police/authorities for disclosing other person personal info on web?

JamesLieko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, no real rush on this or anything, but I would love if the "supported but not implemented" firmware would be implimented. My Wii U is on 5.1.2 and I don't really have any extra money right now to buy a game with 5.3.2 on it, but would really love for the kernel exploit to work.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So hykem is gone for good? Nice. That way this ridiculous iosu thing can simply blow over now. I stopped caring after it was delayed the third time or so

Not sure what happened, but maybe yeah. And when he sees GBATemp in its currect state, he'll probably ragequit. I wouldn't count on IOSU. Maybe Kernel.
We have userland, but all homebrews are without sound.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball