Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
Trophies
XP
Country
Is the HombrewChannelU actually working?
Or it s a troll
fUSS5GO.jpg

golden45

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Works perfectly!

Is it possible to add something in the homebrew that if you press the Home Button that it goes back to the Home Menu so you're not forced to turn off the Wii U or does that need kernel access?

Hello, you can use the _Exit function to return to the menu. Here is a small program that print text to the screen when you press B button and returns to home when you press Home button.

I also tried to use sockets and threads,
Sockets are working, i can receive and send data but it's not stable, it always crash at the end.
For threads i did not succeed to create a thread with a function I defined, but it's working well with the OSFatal example. Any ideas?

Attachments

• loader.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 151

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, you can use the _Exit function to return to the menu. Here is a small program that print text to the screen when you press B button and returns to home when you press Home button.

I also tried to use sockets and threads,
Sockets are working, i can receive and send data but it's not stable, it always crash at the end.
For threads i did not succeed to create a thread with a function I defined, but it's working well with the OSFatal example. Any ideas?

The JIT is only accessible from CPU1, so trying to use C functions in threads that run on CPU0 or CPU2 will crash. As you'll see in the thread demo, we just called a coreinit function, OSFatal().

golden45

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thx for the quick reply.
Indeed i missed that point =).
It's working when I set the affinity parameter to 2 (core 1) of the OSCreateThread function and not 1 like in the example.

Anyway thanks for sharing your work =)

BaddGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wiiu freezes everytime i go on http://wiiulib.arndroid.nl/ and i press hellow world. i have to unplug the wiiu to started again, just wannet to test it do i have to do other things in order for the Hellow World. 2 Show? Cause it says to test the exploit works on my wiiu a hellow world word should appear but when i do it freezes. Thanks in advance and great work by the way.

AntagonistX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Race exploit?

When i let the battery die on my Wii U gamepad, the console continues to run. After charging it jumps right into whatever app is loaded...

Eternal_WiiU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since more and more WiiU games appear in the wild, I'm asking myself "how do I get a copy of my physical disc"?
Or let's say - I only want those sound files, cause no OSTs appear lately.

Is there a known way to create those .wud files?

robbros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i wanna play splatoon online but i can't without updating my console..what can i do or how long should i wait?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Never had that before. But now it happened, maybe because I added my harddrive on top of the Wii, which stands on top f the Wii U lol.
My wiiu freezes everytime i go on http://wiiulib.arndroid.nl/ and i press hellow world. i have to unplug the wiiu to started again, just wannet to test it do i have to do other things in order for the Hellow World. 2 Show? Cause it says to test the exploit works on my wiiu a hellow world word should appear but when i do it freezes. Thanks in advance and great work by the way.

Yep. Use http://wj44.bplaced.net/
Works every time for me.

Maybe it's nice to port the stable code over to wiiulib?

Reactions: EpicLPer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭