Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Dk_N64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And surprisingly, it is not you this time!

On topic:

It is nice to finally have a firmware spoofer released! Now the only problem is that online-related drama is resuming.

Apparently, when it comes to answering others' questions about who created a mod/where it came from, someone thinks that "Lyin' rocks!"
View attachment 25892 Yeah right, Ryan. We all know that @MrRean was the person who created that for 5.3.2 users to test.
didn't @MrRean only make music park?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HOLY SH*T THIS IS A BRILLIANT IDEA
would that even help, if he's already fw spoofed why would he upgrade? same for any 5.3.2 user?

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
didn't @MrRean only make music park?
Yes, but Ryan used the documentation from @MrRean's post for editing the number of laps on any course, and he did not give @MrRean any credit for that documentation in his comment.

On another note, has anyone been able to use the "Read FSA" option on Hyrule Warriors without losing the connection? If so, can you please say how and link to the compatible TCPGecko version?

I am also wondering what the latest Hyrule Warriors update version is (for use with NUSGrabber). The one on the wiiubrew.org title list page and the NUSGrabber GUI is outdated and Uwizard says v112, but the most recent Uwizard release was before the Hyrle Warriors 1.7 update was available.

Last edited by I pwned U!,
Reactions: The Cringe

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
gee I wonder why nothing connects to python anymore!
pywat.jpg

IbbyPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the tubehax DNS block Wii U updates? I heard that it does and switched over but I'm getting an update nag. There is still a red x nex to download management.

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Is @FIX94 's site down?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw. guys is there any newer version of TCPGecko so far? I can finally, thanks to @FIX94 's site, run both exploits (kernel and gecko) without freezing my Wii U anymore but the client won't connect in any way...

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On another note, has anyone been able to use the "Read FSA" option on Hyrule Warriors without losing the connection? If so, can you please say how and link to the compatible TCPGecko version?
You need to get to a static menu in the game. TCP Gecko breaks because it's trying to read the FSA while something is loading on the screen. I don't have Hyrule Warriors, but try the Select Mode screen or Settings screen, etc.

Reactions: I pwned U!

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a Mario Maker console bundle and updated so I could download it from the eShop. Will cross my fingers and hope 5.5.0 or higher is supported someday. Guess just hacking the vWii will have to be enough for now.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a Mario Maker console bundle and updated so I could download it from the eShop. Will cross my fingers and hope 5.5.0 or higher is supported someday. Guess just hacking the vWii will have to be enough for now.

It will be one day, there's a public user land exploit bug for 5.4/5.5 and a private, unreleased kernel exploit for 5.5. There's also a private iosu exploit being worked on and unreleased in hope to transfer to later firmwares. Right now the focus is on 5.3.2 only because the vulnerabilities are publicly available.

Last edited by Maximilious,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman +1