Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

nonamejohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incredible... Simply amazing...
I just can't wrap my head around the behavior of people around here.
I've decided that this is no longer worth my time. I'm not releasing anything anymore and from this moment on, I quit the Wii U "scene".
Hope you're all happy. Goodbye.

..AND THE LORD RETURNETH !!!! WREEEEEE!!!!! LOL!

Gotcha! Sorry, I just wanted to annoy everybody a little. I believe it's fair after being called everything around here. "Clown" and "king of vapourware" were top notch, congrats on the insults!
For all the others, rest assured, I'm not rage-quitting nor stopping anything. I ran into personal issues that kept me away from the internet, that's all. You'll still get your exploit as promised. I'm not wasting more time on the possible boot exploit as I've decided to chase that only after releasing what I have. I'm currently working on obfuscating it for which naehrwert gave me some "funky" ideas. It will take some time to implement, but my "vacations" have been extended up to the end of February.
To compensate for the delay, expect some nice things. Check my twitter feed in about 10 minutes to understand what I'm talking about.

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've decided that this is no longer worth my time. I'm not releasing anything anymore and from this moment on, I quit the Wii U "scene".
OH SHIT LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE PEOPLE!
Now we wait and see how few people read his extra note.

D

Deleted User

Why must hackers like that be so obvious? Like, no shit 999999999 isn't legit.
If they really feel the need to cheat, the least they could do is be a little less blatent, like 3121728. That way you're still at the top without everyone knowing what you did.
Me personally being someone whose done this in the past (Was Flappy Bird iOS leaderboard with 999999999.), its kind of a status thing. Just being first doesn't feel like enough, and if you have the power to go further, you might as well let others know.

Last edited by ,

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gotcha! Sorry, I just wanted to annoy everybody a little. I believe it's fair after being called everything around here. "Clown" and "king of vapourware" were top notch, congrats on the insults!
For all the others, rest assured, I'm not rage-quitting nor stopping anything. I ran into personal issues that kept me away from the internet, that's all. You'll still get your exploit as promised. I'm not wasting more time on the possible boot exploit as I've decided to chase that only after releasing what I have. I'm currently working on obfuscating it for which naehrwert gave me some "funky" ideas. It will take some time to implement, but my "vacations" have been extended up to the end of February.
To compensate for the delay, expect some nice things. Check my twitter feed in about 10 minutes to understand what I'm talking about.
Get ready to break twitter xD

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What makes IOSU red? Also that's pretty legit. I'm gonna go find that user with the MegaMan avatar and really let him have it for ya.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me personally being someone whose done this in the past (Was Flappy Bird iOS leaderboard with 999999999.), its kind of a status thing. Just being first doesn't feel like enough, and if you have the power to go further, you might as well let others know.

So letting them know for sure you are not the best is much much better? lol

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted User

So letting them know for sure you are not the best is much much better? lol
Its not so much that, just mainly to annoy the other people. Its a pretty shitty thing to do though, and shortly after I asked to be removed from the leaderboard.

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Translation "I'm a fucking baby who probably never had a decent exploit and promised things I couldn't fulfill and cried and ragequit when someone on twitter showed their exploit, Took two weeks of silence because I never had anything decent and finally worked up the courage to say I'm not releasing anything because of people on gbatemp"
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, cunt.Funny how a 16 year old like Marionumber1 can show more maturity and integrity than a grown adult like you.

Thanks for your work and thanks for stopping by. Hype for this exploit and I definitely respect you more now that You've explained the situation

Last edited by Ziggyro,

twocows

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You got me good, I was about to go start complaining about it. Keep it up, man, you're a big goddamn hero in my book. I'm on 5.3.2 but I'm still really anticipating your release, can't wait for all the cool things it should bring about.

Last edited by twocows,

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Translation "I'm a fucking baby who probably never had a decent exploit and promised things I couldn't fulfill and cried and ragequit when someone on twitter showed their exploit, Took two weeks of silence because I never had anything decent and finally worked up the courage to say I'm not releasing anything because of people on gbatemp"
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, cunt.Funny how a 16 year old like Marionumber1 can show more maturity and integrity than a grown adult like you.

Thanks for your work and thanks for stopping by. Hype for this exploit and I definitely respect you more now that You've explained the situation
Looks like someone's angry.

Reactions: ant888 and Ziggyro

canariobr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
juat checked hykems twitter. he poster wii u keys for 5.5.1 as i understood, buta part of the code is missing. so now other devs will try to find out the rest? whats the next step?

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
juat checked hykems twitter. he poster wii u keys for 5.5.1 as i understood, buta part of the code is missing. so now other devs will try to find out the rest? whats the next step?
Just to be clear: "I'm currently working on obfuscating it for which naehrwert gave me some "funky" ideas. It will take some time to implement, but my "vacations" have been extended up to the end of February.
To compensate for the delay, expect some nice things. Check my twitter feed in about 10 minutes to understand what I'm talking about."

Reactions: canariobr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Atleast online