Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding 2GB SD cards, you can get them from Amazon for about $7. Kinda pricey for what it is but it works. Also, once your vWii has HBC on it you can move everything over to a higher capacity SDHC compatible card. I have everything on a 32GB SDHC right now and USBLgx works great.

Reactions: josh87402
D

Deleted-355425

Regarding 2GB SD cards, you can get them from Amazon for about $7. Kinda pricey for what it is but it works. Also, once your vWii has HBC on it you can move everything over to a higher capacity SDHC compatible card. I have everything on a 32GB SDHC right now and USBLgx works great.

I used a 2gb mini SD in an adaptor to do mine.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long time lurker, first time poster. I cannot extract a .wud file for the life of me and I was hoping to get some help. Apologies if I should have posted this in a different thread. I have multiple games I've tried to decrypt and I can't, using Uwizard or VGMtoolbox. In Uwizard, I have the game "opened" (the cover image loads) and both the common key and the title key verifies, but every time I click extract, it says "Error Extracting Files!" In vgmtoolbox, it seems to see both of the .bin keys but when a drag a .wud file on it, it says "Partition TOC signature bytes not found." I've spent hours on this in frustration. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Download/install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages? Which game(s) are you trying? Might help for others to be able to say that they can, for a fact, get it working themselves.

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download/install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages? Which game(s) are you trying? Might help for others to be able to say that they can, for a fact, get it working themselves.
I'll check about MS Visual C++ when I get home. I've tried Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D Land, and Mario Kart in Uwizard and WWHD and SM3DL in VGMtoolbox.

cmdj13

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys... bad news...
* gbatemp ([email protected]) has joined #WiiUdev
<gbatemp> hellooeee
<gbatemp> any news about iosu?
<cmdj13> I have never seen such a creative nickname
* darkfader (~[email protected]) has joined #WiiUdev
<cmdj13> nope
<gbatemp> i know
<Marionum1> Hykem cancelled the exploit and extended his vacation even longer

wiiudev03u3k.png

My gawd, it obviously was a joke.

Last edited by cmdj13,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.