Hacking Wii U Pro Controller to PC program release

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Having trouble getting this to work on windows 8.1. I have my controller recognized and all, but the buttons dont seem to want to map correctly. i have the appropriate .net framework installed, and i have tried mapping the controls myself, but when i press buttons on my gamepad, nothing happens. of theyre mapped to key presses, they should "type" in notepad, correct? but nothing happens when I try. Any ideas?

Did you fix it? In the same situation, uninstalled drivers then reinstalled, it connects and everything but the controller doesnt respond.

cybercuate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got my Wii U Pro controller in the mail today, and the first thing I did (after I made sure it worked on my Wii U, as I got it off eBay) was I tried it on my computer. I have a TRENDnet Micro Bluetooth USB Adapter (TBW-107UB) that I've used for connecting my Wii controller to my computer (Win8), so I scanned for the controller, synced it, and then ran this program. It worked nicely with the games and emulators I tried, and while a little funny to use it as a mouse, it actually worked quite nicely as I could navigate Windows relatively easy. Of course it's not truly a controller for the computer, as games think it is more or less part of the keyboard.

Now, if only there was an Android app that allowed me to connect it to my Galaxy S3, then I'd be all set.

Im about to buy a tbw-106ub. Do you think is it going to work with a wii u pro controller?

Rarotunga

Trophies
XP
Country
I get problem it says not pro controller found on hid! what to do?

Same, my controller connected with bluetooth but it says no pro controller found on the HID device list, and then goes to a blank screen :/ Using w10 in case anyone has gone through a similar situation

Enteking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it support Xinput so that you can use it as a configuration-free Xbox controller replacement for the thousands of games that support it?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm with a wiiU controller from a friend for a time and I'm interested on using it in a computer
Since it can't be detected as a generic controller, is there a way to make the windows think it's an xbox controller? I think this would be a better way to use in computer, but I'm not sure since I'm noob on this XD I just heard that it's better for best compatibility and stuff (like analog sensibility and general work :v )

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm with a wiiU controller from a friend for a time and I'm interested on using it in a computer
Since it can't be detected as a generic controller, is there a way to make the windows think it's an xbox controller? I think this would be a better way to use in computer, but I'm not sure since I'm noob on this XD I just heard that it's better for best compatibility and stuff (like analog sensibility and general work :v )

wiiunpro, but it's pretty unstable especially on windows 10. sometimes it picks up the controller; other times it nulls certain buttons when mapping them. it's a pita to make work. you no longer need the toshiba stack to make it work though. you can just use your built-in bluetooth drivers. before, toshiba would cause compatibility issues with other bluetooth devices.

personally, I suggest just buying the mayflash adapter to avoid any issues.

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well I'm inn win7, but I don't want to buy anything since it's just to use while I'm with this controller "borrowed" xD
(Also I have to test it so if there's any problem I coult look for it, don't wait he testing and sending me back :B)

Now I'm also looking hoe to connect a ps3 controller to a buddy's notebook without these accessorie too but it's looking harder than I thought xp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0