KnifeCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,
So I have been using a reddit workaround for Wii U USB Helper and ever since it worked. I downloaded some games and stuff, but today it just refuses to run. The USB Helper Launcher does what it needs to do but stops after the "Patching". I updated USB Helper Launcher to the latest version, nothing. I reinstalled Wii U USB Helper, nothing. I installed the "recommended" Wii U USB Helper version, nothing. I rebooted my computer, nothing. When I use the Task Manager, Wii U USB Helper DOES launch, but its status after a second is then "Suspended" and the task ends. So Wii U USB Helper notices something wrong... Can anyone help me?
why does it not work rip ;-;

KnifeCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,
So I have been using a reddit workaround for Wii U USB Helper and ever since it worked. I downloaded some games and stuff, but today it just refuses to run. The USB Helper Launcher does what it needs to do but stops after the "Patching". I updated USB Helper Launcher to the latest version, nothing. I reinstalled Wii U USB Helper, nothing. I installed the "recommended" Wii U USB Helper version, nothing. I rebooted my computer, nothing. When I use the Task Manager, Wii U USB Helper DOES launch, but its status after a second is then "Suspended" and the task ends. So Wii U USB Helper notices something wrong... Can anyone help me?
why does it not work rip ;-;
Oh well... Simply had to move the files to another path.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or rather, why?