Wii #XXXX - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (USA)

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
` got it working ` yay !! now i need a motion plus controller. man that was a headache neo gamma did the trick! and had to watch the player.dol video first, now the game boots correctly.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the USB has to be plugged in the 2nd usb port (i.e closest to the bottom).
What USB? I have a burned DVD, and that Skyward Sword. I put it in my Wii, and Skyward Sword appears on the Disc Channel. I try to play it, but it says that it can't read the disc. I downloaded the USB loader, but I'm not sure what I have to do next. What USB? A USB connected to what?
USBLoader implies it loads the game off a USB drive. You need a USB flashdrive/harddrive with the iso on it. (If it's formatted in FAT32, you'll need something to split the iso... use Wii backup manager).

Also, unless you have a modchip, I'm assuming you have darkcorp? I'd recommend switching back to the stock IOS... much more stable
I have Darkcorp. But what's a stock IOS? The original?

Yes... but let's not worry about that for now. Shouldn't effect USB loading either way.

Anyway, the reason the game's not loading for you is because the disc channel is trying to load the real IOS 56. Even if your current version of dark corp is new enough to have a modified version of that IOS, it probably doesn't have all the right patches to get past the anti piracy.

So at this point you're best off using a USBLoader - or if you don't have a USB flashdrive/harddrive with enough space, then maybe neogamma would work (though I haven't tried).

Once you get another loader to work, then I would recommend uninstalling darkcorp. Disc channel loading really isn't worth all the trouble it brings. If you really want disc channel loading, install SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
Working in Dolphin? How does it look in 1080p? I've preordered the game (and paid 2/3 of it already) and I am not really using my Wii much now that I have a computer strong enough to run it at 100%... (Thanks, i5!) and will be getting a 560ti soon so I can play stuff at 1080p...

Any input on this, guys?

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working in Dolphin? How does it look in 1080p? I've preordered the game (and paid 2/3 of it already) and I am not really using my Wii much now that I have a computer strong enough to run it at 100%... (Thanks, i5!) and will be getting a 560ti soon so I can play stuff at 1080p...

Any input on this, guys?

Uhm, I've got an i7 (running at 4GHz with hyperthreading enabled) and a 5870 - the game runs fairly well in Dolphin, but the framerate does does dip somewhat often, especially at 1080p. Also the background "painting" filter doesn't render properly in Dolphin, so you get some weird artifacts. The things in the foreground look beautiful though.

I'm not sure if it's my CPU or the video card that's limiting me. If it's the video card, then you should be okay (especially if you turn AA/AF off).

TSjoerts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where does everybody download it?! I can only find crappy torrents, and why I try to search for it on usenet I get nothing!!!

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this the right topic to comment on progression? I just finished the second temple, 11:11 gameplay time. The game is great, the story is just now turning everything upside down. I can assure with 100% certainty, no review spoiled anything. This game is EPIC, I can't wait to see the next plot development.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly even if i do beat the leak before i get my preorder(and i know i wont beat this by then) i would still play through this again....and again. basically till i know it like the back of my hand

espoir123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello! I just simply tell you that I have zelda and it works perfectly on my wii.She was not updated for a long time because all the games I want to walk. It is rev 4.1 and rev 19.i throws with 1.1 at wifflow I think it also works with USB Loader GX

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly even if i do beat the leak before i get my preorder(and i know i wont beat this by then) i would still play through this again....and again. basically till i know it like the back of my hand
How you going with the game now, my downloads almost finished 30 minutes to go
running quite well, i seriously love this game when you play you will be blown away

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1