Homebrew Wii64 Beta 1.1 - Majora's Mask Problem

teenprogramming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game runs perfectly fine, but when I access the menu, the screen is black, with me being able to scroll through the menu, although I can't see what I'm selecting. Also, when there is a cutscene, like with Zelda teaching you to play the Ocarina, the screen is also black, and so I can't continue. Is there any possible way to fix this?

codmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the emulator is still in beta,it still got some proplems
I Suggest either waiting for an update to the emulator,like 1.2beta or something
or download it from the Wii shop Channel,or get one of those Pirated VC wads
But beware,some o these wads may brick your wii,just be careful.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
codmaster said:
or download it from the Wii shop Channel,or get one of those Pirated VC wads
But beware,some o these wads may brick your wii,just be careful.
To be more precise: VC wads may bannerbrick you if the banner has some problems in 'em. If you have a way to get to the HBC without having to pass through the wii menu, it's not so bad. Either having priiloader or bootmii will allow you to overcome this issue...if you encounter this at all.

I'd also like to mention that VC works rather well on emulated nands. If you know how to use triiforce or mighty channels well, you can avoid touching your NAND alltogether.
smile.gif

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clarky said:
wait for an update or use virtual console im afraid
Is it still being worked on? I haven't seen any sign of an update since i started following Wii hacking last summer...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...