Hacking Wiiflow and usb loaded gx stopped working

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,195
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey guys I was playing wiiflow and usbloader gx with a regular usb just the day I downloaded them, games in wbfs format. It worked because I have the necessary cios (249 and 250) and obviously the unpatched and official iOS 58. So the problem is not the iOS. Recently I discovered that the Wii U killed my other usb when I transferred splatoon from my Wii U to the usb and suddenly the Wii U wouldn’t recognize the usb. I investigated and I found out that Wii U kills regular usbs but not hdds. so I bought a 500 go hdd and transferred Smash bros for Wii U to it and after 3 months works perfectly. My question is: is the usb the problem or is the problem another one?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB is a bus. Do you mean USB flash drive? If that's the case then that is probably your problem. They just don't work well on Wiis and Nintendo doesn't recommend them at all for the Wii U even though it supports USB storage.

D

Deleted User

OP
USB is a bus. Do you mean USB flash drive? If that's the case then that is probably your problem. They just don't work well on Wiis and Nintendo doesn't recommend them at all for the Wii U even though it supports USB storage.
Yes so you are telling me that usbs flash dies and hdd doesnt?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.