( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to hook my Wiimote to my Wii U, but my Wiimote is being weird.

As soon as I put my batterys in it's starts doing this pattern with the lights. Since i'm bad at explaining things lemme show you.
1=lit
0=off

0001 then
0010 then
0100 then

and it loops
I've replaced the batterys, tooken them out and put them back in after a minute, I tried to sync them, my other wiimote works (but it's not plus hence why I want this to work), I tried mashing the button and holding the power button.

Could someone help me?

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That... isn't a normal Wii Remote light pattern. Normally when connecting a Wii Remote, all four LEDs should flash. (Or three, two, or one, depending on battery level.)

What model number is the Wii Remote, and are you sure it's an official Nintendo remote and not a knockoff?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm trying to hook my Wiimote to my Wii U, but my Wiimote is being weird.

As soon as I put my batterys in it's starts doing this pattern with the lights. Since i'm bad at explaining things lemme show you.
1=lit
0=off

0001 then
0010 then
0100 then

and it loops
I've replaced the batterys, tooken them out and put them back in after a minute, I tried to sync them, my other wiimote works (but it's not plus hence why I want this to work), I tried mashing the button and holding the power button.

Could someone help me?
When you sync do you press the sync button on the Wii U then HOLD the sync button on the Wiimote? (If you're in Wii U mode you can also use the home menu to access the sync screen)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Juan's new years I forgot +1