PS1/2 Emulator WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX released

zigoraty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tested Digimon world 3 (SLES-03936) also on wiistation2.4 v13 and after skipping or ending a video (FMV), the image has glitches and then normalizes.

Attachments

• 20230904_214445.jpg
    20230904_214445.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: SaulFabre

seam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I've heard on Resident Evil Survivor, only the PAL version had Guncon support, the NTSC version is controller only. This had something to do with the Columbine shooting, it was not a good time for Capcom to release a Gun Peripheral game in the states.
I patched the NTSC version to re-add guncon support

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Question please related to force feedback (rumble) feature: Is it theoretically possible to implement this feature in the future ? Is there any limitation ?
Thanks

Reactions: SaulFabre

Dakangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Question please related to force feedback (rumble) feature: Is it theoretically possible to implement this feature in the future ? Is there any limitation ?
Thanks
There is rumble feature since allways , you just need a game compatible with that and the dualshock controller option enabled because normal digital gamepads doesnt had rumble (and games before dualshock neither)
I.E= Resident Evil 2 Dualshock version
PD: I use a Gamecube controller in a Backward compatible Wii
PD2: Some games are only playable with Digital gamepad enabled because they dont recognise the Dualshock afterward version

Last edited by Dakangel,

retrodern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I was playing some games with the latest WiiStation builds to complement my Wii PS1 game collection, and wanted to report various issues with some titles:

This Is Football 2 - the game starts great, no problems but when it comes time to start a game after adjusting the formations, the game freezes, i tried with various versions but nothing changes

Bedlam - there are serious graphical glitches from the first screen, impossible to do anything
Ronaldo V-Football - the game crashes on the first screen, and this is due to the SBI protection, I patched it with PPF O'Matic but it keeps crashing right away, maybe the problem is not only the protection

WWF In Your House - the game runs great, speed and audio perfect but as soon as you start a match, apart from the two fighters the rest of the screen is full of graphic glitches, which makes it difficult to play

F1 2000 / F1 Championship Season 2000 - the games start only in interpreter mode, in dynarec the games freeze on the first screen; once you have entered the game menu you can also switch to dynarec, but to start a race you must always do it in interpreter otherwise it will give a code dump error; the games are very slow (15/20 FPS) and if you switch to Dynarec mode directly in the race, the game crashes

Ghost In The Shell / Extreme 500 / David Beckham Soccer - great speed and sound, but they have that distorted screen problem, which makes them unplayable

These titles have always given problems, and I tried them with the latest versions of Wiistation, thinking that somehow they would have improved, plus I keep getting big graphical glitches with both Oddworld's Abe (I remember reading some people solved this problem)

However, I want to thank all those who in the last period have made possible such a well done PSX emulation on the Wii (something that until a few years ago seemed impossible)

Jokippo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

_47iscool

Feststellend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@xjsxjs197

Would it be possible to add support for pcsx-r's 'CDX_Dongle.bin' to be able to use the GameShark 3.3 CDX?

Also, Syphon Filter 1 will not get past the 'EIDETIC.STR' and locks up before trying to play it. The '989.STR' plays fine just before it. This has been a long standing issue with WiiSX.
Edit: Never mind. It does work, it was probably the fast loading I probably had enabled.

And if possible, could it , like the RA port display the internal FPS of the game instead of the refresh rate?

Last edited by _47iscool,

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was playin SOTN using v13 of Wiistation and at randome the game just froze, was still able to hard turn off the console with the wiimote tough but it was delayed a lot.

Reactions: 0arsoluto

Amuro-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this last update is excellent, there are already several games that are at 100% (the ones I'm really going to play), the crash I had before was not because the games were pal or because of the emulator, it was my HD (I still don't know if is the HD itself or is it the case that has a problem) anyway, excellent work indeed, RE Survivor, Dino Crisis I, Hercules are 100%, Tombi 1 and 2 99.9%

_47iscool

Feststellend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least two issues I have noticed.

1. CD Swapping
It doesn't work right for at least Syphon Filter 2 (yes this game works on the latest version, as of this post) or the GameSHark V5.

2. Sound stops working
I have only had this happen once.

Also, it looks a lot better now that we can disable the bi-linear filter. It looks good on my HDTV in 480p.

Reactions: GustavoReis

seam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I was testing street fighter ex2 plus right now and it's going good, I'm sharing my screenshots here ^^ @Jokippo keep it up, you're a genius <3 Greetings to all :3View attachment 391948View attachment 391949View attachment 391950View attachment 391951View attachment 391952View attachment 391954
EDIT: Today I still playing more this game and I confirme errors code dump in random moments, @Jokippo if you can fix that, I would be grateful to you <3
I can confirm this game displays random code dumps. I have included a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1857.jpg
    IMG_1857.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: BoozUchiha

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. Sorry I couldn't get rumble to work using WiiU gamepad.
I configured input to 'analog', 'disable rumble' to 'No'.
I'm testing a game that supports rumble, but it doesn't work on my WiiU gamepad!

Thanks

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
At least two issues I have noticed.

1. CD Swapping
It doesn't work right for at least Syphon Filter 2 (yes this game works on the latest version, as of this post) or the GameSHark V5.

2. Sound stops working
I have only had this happen once.

Also, it looks a lot better now that we can disable the bi-linear filter. It looks good on my HDTV in 480p.

I've also had the sound completely stop but was unable to reproduce it. I suspect it might have to do with quickly loading another game

Reactions: _47iscool

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi. Sorry I couldn't get rumble to work using WiiU gamepad.
I configured input to 'analog', 'disable rumble' to 'No'.
I'm testing a game that supports rumble, but it doesn't work on my WiiU gamepad!

Thanks
The wiiu gamepad is emulating a wii classic controller which doesn't have rumble feature.
You have to use a wii u pro controller, maybe a gamecube controller, for the rumble to work.

Reactions: depaul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    OnlyWizard&WarioFans.com
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just want a wizard to stick his wand (whether literal or figurative is up to interpretation, either way it's either freaky or sus, or both i guess) up my ass
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm making Texas sheet cake for first time today, my Nieghbor brought us some few weeks ago and damn that's good, so I got her recipe and gonna try it today.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    mmm, sounds good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not a brownie, and its not a cake, so what is it- Texas sheet cake.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded out of the cakes everywhere while baking, was still ok tho, just no lava inside.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for them to play in. Well today I woke to find 3 ducks swimming around in it. Don't mind really but they are annoyingly loud, quack quack. Gotta drain it today. Guess what were having for dinner, lol.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    BBQ'd 🦆
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also i'm sorry your molten lava cakes failed
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just looked up a pic of texas sheet cake, and it looks delicious
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🌋 Science Project?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i think i might need to try making lava cakes for the 4th of july fr
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I used butter instead of vegetable oil, and think that's why they squirted out during baking, who knows
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah i think oil is the right call
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus if you're making brownies or lava cakes for people with dairy allergies, you should use oil instead of butter anyway
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I make rum cake for 4th July every year, I make it a week prior and then soak it in rum in the fridge all week. I flip the cake each day, and add little more rum, it soaks it up everyday, so good.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake? +1