Status
Not open for further replies.

Precs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My bro corrupted/broke the update files so he deleted the corrupted ones, and installed that from USB Helper, and used Saviine to lend me my save for this Wii U I got here. He is a such a good little bro *-*
Everything working just fine in the end. Thanks for the input as always.

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Is there a reason why the EUR DLC is nowhere to find? Could I buy it and post the key to the keysite or something like that?

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a reason why the EUR DLC is nowhere to find? Could I buy it and post the key to the keysite or something like that?
What does this DLC do?

Edit: nevermind

received_1134389173356431-jpeg.80362

Last edited by Benja81,

Precs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's possible to get only the DLC by the UWizard/NUSGrabber (I'm almost sure).
But is really a bore that is not uploaded online.

cdogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I've had my Wii U disconnected from the internet since the EUR version leaked, using haxchi to play the EUR version on my NA console. Am I safe to go back online now? I'd assume there would be a bunch of people whining about bans if I wasn't, but I just want to make sure it's fine to play EUR BOTW on an NA console while connected to online.

Reactions: z0nvy

d12unk13astard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your good to go if you have haxchi/cbhc or cfw with sigpatches since those have regionfree enabled. Nintendo dont give a shit about wiiu anymore and is focused on switch now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
I know it will be obvious for some, but i'm not sure... is it safe to copy my botw from USB to NAND?

edit: i've already tested it. It seems safe, at least works.

Last edited by xKaii,

chikoo_69

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know it will be obvious for some, but i'm not sure... is it safe to copy my botw from USB to NAND?

edit: i've already tested it. It seems safe, at least works.
Yes it is safe but gotta be patient it take some time. For my experience, better loadings and performance (item icons pops up faster and no little sounds freezes.

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it is safe but gotta be patient it take some time. For my experience, better loadings and performance (item icons pops up faster and no little sounds freezes.

i've a fast speed pendrive and i see no difference, but i don't wanna lose my data again. However, i just bought a Switch with the game today. :P

D

Deleted User

So I've had my Wii U disconnected from the internet since the EUR version leaked, using haxchi to play the EUR version on my NA console. Am I safe to go back online now? I'd assume there would be a bunch of people whining about bans if I wasn't, but I just want to make sure it's fine to play EUR BOTW on an NA console while connected to online.
There's no reason to ban you. There's no advantage, there's no online play.
I was playing since 28/02/2017 and wasn't banned mostly because this isn't a online game.

Jazzist

Trophies
XP
Country
Used uTikDownloadHelper.exe and downloaded the game with the ticket. Updated the game through the Wii U's official update.

This is currently happening (Only happens at that place, and if I run towards the bug's direction, it fixes):

zsYvhKF.jpg

Second Picture

Area Map

Could that be happening due to the game being on a Flash Drive of 16GB? Kinda scared my Wii U's Graphic Card is failing (Even though every other game and every other area looks smooth).

Last edited by Jazzist,

Fotonick

Trophies
XP
Country
Used uTikDownloadHelper.exe and downloaded the game with the ticket. Updated the game through the Wii U's official update.
This is currently happening (Only happens at that place, and if I run towards the bug's direction, it fixes):
Could that be happening due to the game being on a Flash Drive of 16GB? Kinda scared my Wii U's Graphic Card is failing (Even though every other game and every other area looks smooth).

I had problems of game freezing if reaching determinate areas.
Solved it uninstalling and reinstalling game+update.
Probably was a data corruption issue.
Yours too seems a data corruption problem to me... :/

So at this point I ask if there's a way of doing some data integrity check on wii u internal and external storage space, would be nice to check if it's all ok.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had problems of game freezing if reaching determinate areas.
Solved it uninstalling and reinstalling game+update.
Probably was a data corruption issue.
Yours too seems a data corruption problem to me... :/

So at this point I ask if there's a way of doing some data integrity check on wii u internal and external storage space, would be nice to check if it's all ok.
If you use WiiU USB Helper, it actually verifies the files after downloading, and it has the option to move the data to sd for you (though I've never used that option of moving to sd, I imagine it might verify the data when doing that as well).

Fotonick

Trophies
XP
Country
If you use WiiU USB Helper, it actually verifies the files after downloading, and it has the option to move the data to sd for you (though I've never used that option of moving to sd, I imagine it might verify the data when doing that as well).

Yes but consider that game and update installed correctly on console too, so there's been some sort of checking during installation.
Data seems to get corrupted after that, idk how that can happen, maybe saves can get corrupted if powering off during saving but game data should be read only, apart of some data used for buffering purposes maybe but that's a temporary 'swap space'.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but consider that game and update installed correctly on console too, so there's been some sort of checking during installation.
Data seems to get corrupted after that, idk how that can happen, maybe saves can get corrupted if powering off during saving but game data should be read only, apart of some data used for buffering purposes maybe but that's a temporary 'swap space'.
I don't know about anything that can check it after its installed, but I'd say for sure that if its currently doing that on a USB stick, would reinstall (not move) to system; and if its already on system, would still try reinstall.

Fotonick

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know about anything that can check it after its installed, but I'd say for sure that if its currently doing that on a USB stick, would reinstall (not move) to system; and if its already on system, would still try reinstall.

For me it worked reinstalling to internal memory but after that I've read of another user having same freezes with game on internal memory. So it's not related to usb storage only. :/

SnowJim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a bit new to me but I got the Venom repack version and the update, I did not get this to work so now Im using Wii U USB Helper to get a proper version.

Questions :

1. Could I use WUP Installer GX2 or should I use WupInstaller y mod?
2. First I install the game to the USB using the WUP Installer above and then I install the update and then the DLC with the same WUP Installer?
3. Do I need to run the Mocha CFW at any time doing this?

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a bit new to me but I got the Venom repack version and the update, I did not get this to work so now Im using Wii U USB Helper to get a proper version.

Questions :

1. Could I use WUP Installer GX2 or should I use WupInstaller y mod?
2. First I install the game to the USB using the WUP Installer above and then I install the update and then the DLC with the same WUP Installer?
3. Do I need to run the Mocha CFW at any time doing this?
1. Use WUP y mod. 2. This is debatable, I've been able to install in any order on one of my installs, but another time I had to install the game and then restart before installing the update. So might as well install in order, game,update, dlc. But probably doesn't matter. 3. As long as you're using the DL from your region, and a legit DL, don't need cfw/sig patch.

By "legit" I mean from USB helper for example. :)

Last edited by Benja81,
Reactions: SnowJim

Dabman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i try to extract v-tlzbwr.wud, only what i can extract using Uwizard is system folder, nothing else, any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c