Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kargaroc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this really enough content to warrant keeping this thread open? I highly doubt people would open threads just to shitpost. 4chan will just keep doing its thing, and if it leaks there'll be threads for that. But this is just getting ridiculous.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Which would be launch day here in Australia. Since EB Games here in Australia is getting a midnight launch, it will be uploaded around 2am AEDT (UTC +10:00/+11:00).

But I think it will come even earlier than that. If the pre-loads come online, then someone with a pre-load on their Wii U can simply dump the game and have it publicly available to download. Not to also mention, the title.tik will be spread around the internet very quickly.

And he forgets that New Zealand exists.

Goddammit Australia. Fuck you guys.

so the problem with my punctuation is my lack of capitalisation? that is your problem with what i said?

is it my use of periods? could you at least be constructive in your autistic criticisms?

could you correct my post and repost it so i can see how my punctuation and lack of capitalisation interferes with my point?

i thought this was a message board for autists not an english dissertation.

It probably would be more correct to say grammar, but I pointed out grammatical errors. You know, I could do your work for you, but I'm not your mother. Here's a tip: good English makes it easier to read the tripe you write.

As for why no one rebutted what you said: it was fucking stupid and was a waste of everyone's time.

Since you keep slinging around words like "autist" (not actually a word) and "autistic", I'm lead to believe that you probably frequent 4chan (probably /v/, maybe /vp/) and are underage (at least mentally).

>went to sleep
>60 pages
>woke up
>72 pages
>"I think they are finally playing it!"
>go to page 72
>still the same discussion about the retardness of trying to brute force the key

well done.
Literally no one is trying to brute force it since forever ago. You joined yesterday and since then, you've managed to post almost nothing but pure shite. Sod off.

Last edited by TankedThomas,

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
It probably would be more correct to say grammar, but I pointed out grammatical errors. You know, I could do your work for you, but I'm not your mother. Here's a tip: good English makes it easier to read the tripe you write.

As for why no one rebutted what you said: it was fucking stupid and was a waste of everyone's time.

Since you keep slinging around words like "autist" (not actually a word) and "autistic", I'm lead to believe that you probably frequent 4chan (probably /v/, maybe /vp/) and are underage (at least mentally).

haha ok so it was my capitalisation. i'm sorry that you can't read things unless there are capital letters after periods. everything will be alright for you, man. just hang in there.

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
It works more or less the same as the 3DS. I've never personally done it because digital costs way too damn much here, but yeah.
Doesn't the 3DS just show a wrapped package as icon and you need to "unwrap" it to see the title icon?

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Doesn't the 3DS just show a wrapped package as icon and you need to "unwrap" it to see the title icon?
Yep, but with Wii U, the icon is shown straight away, it doesn't have it in a wrapped package. Pokémon Moon was leaked via a pre-load, and it was dumped and repackaged into a .cia and .3ds files. Then Pokémon Sun was then leaked a day later.

The same thing can happen again with BotW. ^^

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yep, but with Wii U, the icon is shown straight away, it doesn't have it in a wrapped package. Pokémon Moon was leaked via a pre-load, and it was dumped and repackaged into a .cia and .3ds files. Then Pokémon Sun was then leaked a day later.

The same thing can happen again with BotW. ^^
Wrong the Preload of Sun/Moon didnt work till they got the seed.

The leaked rom was a retail copy

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah I see. So does this mean if the pre-load of Breath of the Wild comes out, will it mean that it will be without a title.tik on the system?
if a preload happens it will have the tik and someone can extract it and we can use it with out download from the eur server.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
if a preload happens it will have the tik and someone can extract it and we can use it with out download from the eur server.
I dont think so. What happened with Paper Mario was that Nintendo let people download the full game instead just the preload.

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think so. What happened with Paper Mario was that Nintendo let people download the full game instead just the preload.
we already have the game download it's just encrypted. we need the tik to decrypt it. so once (if) the preload happens someone just needs to dump it and extract the tik and we can go from there.

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i got a question:
I've found the "leak" on Mega (without the key, i know).

But, is it normal it show 10,11 Gb ?
It was supposed to be 13 GB for Wii U right ? i don't think Botw has a 3GB key :d

vickdu31

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm really not sure how pre-load works with the Wii U. But from what you've said, it sounds like the 3DS ones are encrypted with a key that is contained in a seed that is downloaded and then it decrypts the contents.
Just see it as PC games, Wii U games are in many different file, you could say similar to .rar, there needs to be all parts so the extraction is working. Also you need the password for the rar (title key).

In our case, I think that even if we find the right title key, there are still some parts missing of the game. For paper mario they just pushed all the game including the ticket. They dont host the tickets on their servers but if you buy something from eshop, you can get the key and save it on the SD card (the tickets), then people upload their tickets online and everyone can extract and play the game

Reactions: demounit

Azeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Which would be launch day here in Australia. Since EB Games here in Australia is getting a midnight launch, it will be uploaded around 2am AEDT (UTC +10:00/+11:00).

But I think it will come even earlier than that. If the pre-loads come online, then someone with a pre-load on their Wii U can simply dump the game and have it publicly available to download. Not to also mention, the title.tik will be spread around the internet very quickly.

Yeah, since I'm in Brazil i'm hooting for you guys to grab this game for us :)

softstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello, i got a question:
I've found the "leak" on Mega (without the key, i know).

But, is it normal it show 10,11 Gb ?
It was supposed to be 13 GB for Wii U right ? i don't think Botw has a 3GB key :d

it's the same EUR release as nusgrabber (9,82 gb) but there is files duplicated , so that's a wrong release , fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong