Homebrew WiiXplorer

lgvenegasg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OriginalHamster said:
Has anyone tested the FTP feature? I not really sure how it's going on, it just appear a message "trying to conect to FTP" but nothing happens.

I´m also trying to make the FTP server run, but it seems impossible. I know my FTP client works cause i can connect via FTPii smoothly but tha´s not the case with WiiXplorer.
After you launch th FTP Server it shows a message of New User and password Created, but seems to be blank, what user should be used? Of course i´ve already tried Anonymous

Thank you.

timebandit

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When trying to install the V3 of the channel I get ERROR Ret = -1022

Tried to search but can't find the information. Do you what this error means?

Other solution may be to find a forwarder instead.

dr99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is only the bottom usb port active when using this app? I have 202 v4 installed and i couldn't copy files from my usb flash drive to my usb hard drive. Whichever one i had plugged into the bottom usb port is the only one that would show up in wiixplorer.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
All and any homebrew will only allow the use of 1 port which is the one closest to the edge of the wii, so only one device can be used at a time

dr99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
All and any homebrew will only allow the use of 1 port which is the one closest to the edge of the wii, so only one device can be used at a time

Thanks for clearing that up. I will buy an sdhc card to transfer my files.

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me also. If I click start and click on apps or channels it pretty much gets frozen. I can't exit the program I can't do anything. I just have to hold the power button to turn off the Wii.

I also noticed that it didn't detect the update for r137 from 136.

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
longtom1 said:
works sweet for me loads channels and apps from the start button

Works for me again in 138. And actually it was just the apps that weren't working. I knew when I read the changelog that said that there were some fixes that it was very likely to be fixed.

Doctair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OriginalHamster said:
Someone could give a quick tuto about how get work FTP, and recomend some FTP servers?

From wiixplorer code site from Dimok:

QUOTEThe FTP Server is buggy and will be removed as it is now and replaced by another FTP
Server. Read the Issue 86 for more info

It has never worked for me either.. but if you read the issues, it appears they have the OK to use ftpii code.. so hopefully this will be fully working soon..

on another note , does anyone know if the wiixplorer can display the USED/FREE Space on the SD and/or the USB drive?
wink.gif

Edit. Answered this questions, have to bring up Properties on the Device. But perhaps we could have an option for a status bar on/off that displays the info

scottieb99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried multiple versions of this app from 136 to 146 and I cant get the app and channels to work from the start menu. It worked before but I have no idea what could have changed. Any ideas?

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
has anyone tried to edit the source to work with sneek or Puneek???

Edit:-
scratch that got it to work with puneek but anyone any ideas how to get it to see usb hard drive??

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure how to use the config line about setting a music directory for the music, I wanted a folder on my smb1: to be the default for music but couldn't seem to get it working.

How should it look ? smb1:MUSIC/various ??

Also ...

Mplayer Bug
Loading any movie file in Mplayer always results in a crash for me. I've tried every format and size known to man.
These files work in mplayer normaly.

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I want to thank you all which contribute to this wonderful homebrew.
We have revisions every week and I like this.

By example, I don't have any SD reader but have one micro SD reader and now, i can copy paste from usb to sd different homebrews or savegames.

Keep the good work.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scottieb99 said:
I have tried multiple versions of this app from 136 to 146 and I cant get the app and channels to work from the start menu. It worked before but I have no idea what could have changed. Any ideas?

Apps display and work for me, channels don't display at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, making the first level on my game
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, uremum is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool, what's the game about?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 you wantign people to know the pos you are, thats also a good too. In communicating with people you are having them learn about your opinions and who you are as a person, you will be remembered by them, as we remember you in the forum. You are not indifferent
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, kind of like megaman or contra
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its too simple what i have done
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You using the Smart camera extention, its nice, centers you on screen but with little lag so feels better than just Center player on screen. You can add/ subject lag amount also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i dont use it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i use the "center camera in object" action
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i cant find that smart camera extension
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, its called Smooth Camera
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa we should have a meeting with other forum memebers and take shrooms
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i think you would be a great trip guider
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh, I'd wonder off somewhere probably
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey made some Sun tea yesterday, and cut up some peaches in let sit in there w the teabags, shit is Da bomb. Bout to try it with some peach vodka..
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa sounds wish we could see Randy on south park do that , drinking the peach vodka
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, im more of a casual south park fan, i dont watch it that often
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its gluten free
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol it's too offensive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh not that good, not many alcohols taste good in tea. At least I haven't found any.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried that peach alcohol in cans tasted like crap
  • F @ foresthag:
    You could fermen(tea). That'd taste excellent. Or make you go blind, who is to say?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Twisted tea iirc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only one I liked was that mikes hard lemonade tea, but i couldn't drink it all day
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, gonna make a jumping sprite
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, gonna make a jumping sprite