Hardware Will a 400 GB microSD card work on a PSP?

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have 128gb microSD Sandisk for vita, and both psp iso/cso and vita games load instantly, it may depends the card's quality, MUST AVOID KINGSTONS cards AT ALL COSTS.

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
SanDisk are fine I have a 64Gb on PSP + PSVITA + 3 DS + Phone they are all nice. I also have a 128Gb SanDisk in Switch, all are fine :)

Jay_Rose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So the problem is the dual slot adapters? I'm Trying to run two 128gb samsung evos with a MS Pro Duo Dual Slot Adapter. The PSP will format it but the pc won't read the cards. Anyone have suggestions?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So the problem is the dual slot adapters? I'm Trying to run two 128gb samsung evos with a MS Pro Duo Dual Slot Adapter. The PSP will format it but the pc won't read the cards
Try to read the product description in the website where you bought the MS Pro Duo Dual Adapter, and probably it will say that the maximum supported limit is two 32gb microSDs: if so there will be a reason, or not? Maybe that's why the PC doesn't recognize them.
Anyway, in the unlikely event that they should work, larger cards will give problems reading isos/roms (beyond a certain number of files the PSP will not detect their presence), slowness in scrolling and starting games, high probability of corrupting the card when saving games or when managing files (rename, move, copy and paste, cut, etc.). :)

Last edited by Nikokaro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 2MBs is all you need it's fine lol