Will de-lurk once all the crap`s been shoved under the rug.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So...the laptop died at some point last week. I dunno what happened to it coz I wasn't there when they tried opening it.
tongue.gif
So yeah. I won't be around for while. Sadly, I missed a lot of things (like Narin's KYT. D:). And I'll probably be missing more. >_>

School's...annoying. Mostly due to the fact that I have idiot classmates every where.
sleep.gif
I blame them for the headaches that seem to plague me all week long. Seriously. There are these two girls in my computer class who act like they need me to hold their hands for them just so they can do some really basic stuff on MSWORD. And that's just the tip of the iceburg.

Oh, and umm...a general hooray to all of the cool DS titles that have recently just appeared. :3 They keep me occupied 'til the laptop gets fixed.

Have fun without me.
wink.gif

S

ScuberSteve

I am going to make a wild guess and say that the course you're taking is INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
Easy 90.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awww. Hang in there, DF. Everything's gonna be okay!
biggrin.gif

You can always just have a Heroic BSOD and pretend you can't help the people. Or be all evil and say stuff like "but if I help you, won't that help the grading curve and ensure that more people pass?
frown.gif
"/continually reference Survival of the Fittest. In the computer world. Oh yes.

How'd your writing go, anyway?

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Right in one, Scuber.

@Doomsday Forte:
tongue.gif
I'm being teacher-pressured. Not a happy experience.

I was doing ok-ish progress but the laptop kinda died so...I wouldn't know til they fix it.

@PaperPlane: You should have told me sooner! XP

@ENDscape: They aren't my type, if that's what your asking. Plus, one of them stinks like old socks and vomit. Fuuuuun. (I have to cover my nose whenever she passes by. D:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol