Will GBATEMP accept creation of a Group in other languages?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I dont like people having to roughly translate their post into english (especially if it is a long one) so I would like a channel like thing just for them, or a sub-site just for that region
(for example, gbatemp.uk)
(P.S. if gbatemp.uk is a link, dont click it. I dont know at the time of posting.)
No? :rofl2:
Foreign people still uses the Auto-Translate feature from Google when browsing the site.
Is not like... they care?
Also, new members don't ever reads the forum posting guide lines. So those using the Auto-Translate feature will see the site translated to their own language, and even if members tells them: "Please post in english" they'll read it in their own language!
"How come? You're asking me to post in English when the whole forum is in my language?" :blink:

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tha mi à Steòrnabhagh bho thùs far a bheil a h-uile duine ga bruidhinn. A-nis tha mi a’ fuireach ann an Glaschu chan eil mi fhathast air coinneachadh ri aon neach ionadail a thuigeas aon fhacal Gàidhlig.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Tha mi à Steòrnabhagh bho thùs far a bheil a h-uile duine ga bruidhinn. A-nis tha mi a’ fuireach ann an Glaschu chan eil mi fhathast air coinneachadh ri aon neach ionadail a thuigeas aon fhacal Gàidhlig.
Yep, when I was working for Transocean in the north sea as a mechanic the rig engineer was from Stornoway (Iain Macleod). He could speak it. He has his own plane so he use to just fly himself to Aberdeen when going to the rig. Him and his sister have a farm, maybe you know him. Also when I was in the Army there were a few lads from the western Isles that spoke it.

Last edited by mrdude,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum