Hacking WinDCe10: What Happened?

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember when we was getting a DC emulator by summer 17? And if we got enough funding there would be a PS2 emulator.
yea scummy people begging for money so they can half ass release emulators and be assholes about the whole situation and not actually help the community is what happened

never trust xb1emu they steal code and sell other peoples work plus they beg for money just to get money they dont care about anyone

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea scummy people begging for money so they can half ass release emulators and be assholes about the whole situation and not actually help the community is what happened

never trust xb1emu they steal code and sell other peoples work plus they beg for money just to get money they dont care about anyone
The real question is how hard would it be

There is a exe to uwp aka appx converter why don't people use that to port something?

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The real question is how hard would it be

There is a exe to uwp aka appx converter why don't people use that to port something?
from what i heard thats not gonna work i dont remember why but wiired24 and other users said that doesnt convert it right or something

trust us if it was easy todo one of us would have definitely done it but we need a uwp dev to port open source emulators over but everyone wants to hate on xbox one these days so idk when it'll happen but

i've heard the people at libretro were/are working on porting retroarch over to uwp so maybe it'll have dreamcast

lets just hope they are working on it because thats what the xbox one needs as well as other things

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what i heard thats not gonna work i dont remember why but wiired24 and other users said that doesnt convert it right or something

trust us if it was easy todo one of us would have definitely done it but we need a uwp dev to port open source emulators over but everyone wants to hate on xbox one these days so idk when it'll happen but

i've heard the people at libretro were/are working on porting retroarch over to uwp so maybe it'll have dreamcast

lets just hope they are working on it because thats what the xbox one needs as well as other things
Thank you that sums everything up also do you use unity with uwp

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by DRAGONBALLVINTAGE,

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, i do not remember that. In any case, i will try to compile it again and see if I can remember what the issue was in this case

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have much better tools and knowledge now anyway
Please tell us what happens!

Reactions: kingtut

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Similar to FOX Kids. I remember when Sonic X aired.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the latin american fox feed doesnt air news, it airs movies and tv shows
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ah, I see.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i wasnt even born when fox kids/jetix was alive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also a couple years ago latin american fox got renamed to star channel
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry
    i thought you didnt read the last couple messages before quoting you agin
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ah sonic x, that show is valid
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (of course the mf with a sonic pfp would say that 😭)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you are not dumb or stupid, you need to stop saying that, you are very smart, even about alot of things I have no clue about. We all love you here, like a big family.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah @BigOnYa love me so much he started yelling at me for having my shoes on in the bed when he caught me with his wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, I don't want mud crumbs in my bed, and btw you left without paying your tab. Ill add it to next month but getting tired of extending.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope silent hill 2 turns out good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen that, hope so too, the first was so epic back then.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Didn't look into much is it just a remake
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing drive me crazy is all these new horror games nowadays is its so dark, all time. I can't even play them. I understand they trying to create spooky but be creative a little, not just darkness with pop out scare scenes.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, either that or mascot horror
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna watch gintama for the first time
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, I always turn the lights up on those lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Two studio lights for one horror game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Couch casting for horror
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Couch casting for horror