[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Win a Limited Edition Avicii Switch Lite

-Update 25.08.2020-

We have now drawn the lucky winner using Gleam's built in randomizer, so without further ado, the lucky winner of the custom Avicii Switch Lite is.. [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

GBAtemp member @Necron

Congratulations, I will pass your information over to Wired!

Thanks to everyone who entered and look out for more awesome competitions on GBAtemp in 2020.

-----Original Post-----

GBAtemp has partnered up with Wired Productions to bring you the chance to win an exclusive limited edition Avicii Invector branded Switch Lite:

Avicii_Switch_Lite_BeautyImage_1080p.jpg

Critically acclaimed rhythm game, AVICII Invector comes to Nintendo Switch September 8th on what would have been the powerhouse performer’s 31st birthday. AVICII Invector Encore Edition features ten new tracks, including music from his posthumous album, Tim

Only 5 of these Switch Lites have been created, and for your chance to win one use any of the following methods to enter:

GBAtemp Limited Edition Avicii Invector: Encore Edition Switch Lite Giveaway

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The bezel is black instead of white like in the original pics...

The gold lettering/logo is shoddily-placed crooked stickers instead of professionally engraved...and is ugly-huge, unlike in the original pics

I'd be right pi**ed if I were you...Anyone can order a switch lite with a custom white shell + black bezel and put some stickers on the back
Honestly as long as its real and official even the most cheaply made things can have a high value. Its still a special item and i'd be happy to have it

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bezel is black instead of white like in the original pics...

The gold lettering/logo is shoddily-placed crooked stickers instead of professionally engraved...and is ugly-huge, unlike in the original pics

I'd be right pi**ed if I were you...Anyone can order a switch lite with a custom white shell + black bezel and put some stickers on the back
Is not a custom shell with some stickers slapped onto it. It is a %100 legit unit that has been customly painted. The bezzels are black because it is a normal switch that they took apart, painted the shell and put back together. They can't paint the bezzels. He got it for free anyways so why would he be mad about it? He should be mad if he bought it and paid some absurdly ammount of money, but that's not the case here. The pictures in the promotional advertisements were photoshopped material. The end result will not look the same as the pictures because this custom paint job was made by the people who ran this promotion, this was never an official Nintendo limited edition. I agree the letters look crooked and terrible tho lol

Last edited by Tony_93,

MonkeyDKid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Not sure if anyone is still following this, but I figured you guys deserved to see this one, for the Temp :)

View attachment 232301 View attachment 232302

(edit: don't worry, it's in a protective case for daily use, couldn't remove the analog stick rubbers haha. Next one is screen protector, but I haven't used the touch screen at all)
looking nice and neat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto