ROM Hack [WIP] Animal Crossing New Leaf music swap

herolarcio

The difference is night and day.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@herolarcio how did you end up getting the files to loop? My files play, but then they stop after the end of the track.
I believe that you have to put in loop points when converting the music (in samples). I used looping audio converter to convert wav to brstm and then use yata to convert brstm to bcstm.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that you have to put in loop points when converting the music (in samples). I used looping audio converter to convert wav to brstm and then use yata to convert brstm to bcstm.
I got mine from a different site then... I got a huge zip with all the OST's from ACCF in mp3 format, and LAC has an option to convert to bcstm (but it crashes SO OFTEN!!) if you want to help get the loop points, PM me on discord.

Jouzai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way to put this music on the current version of NL? Really want to put the GC ost on it and such...I was successful back then but couldn't place the Able sisters music. always crashed when I entered.

herolarcio

The difference is night and day.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way to put this music on the current version of NL? Really want to put the GC ost on it and such...I was successful back then but couldn't place the Able sisters music. always crashed when I entered.
It's possible. You just need to use layeredfs/onionfs when it's done or wait for @RyDog to put on that ISO site when the project is done.

Drake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little scared that this project is dead as herolarcio hasnt been online since February which sucks as I would love to have this as my animal crossing. I have a custom cia of new leaf that I made with city folk music but this seems a lot more deeper and better then mine. Please don't die herolarcio D:

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Little scared that this project is dead as herolarcio hasnt been online since February which sucks as I would love to have this as my animal crossing. I have a custom cia of new leaf that I made with city folk music but this seems a lot more deeper and better then mine. Please don't die herolarcio D:

uhhhh... You know Luma supports romfs swap now, right? Theres literally two threads for New Leaf music swaps (one with GameCube OST and one with Lets go to the City music). Pretty easy to find.

Drake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the threads so pretty happy I made a new cia with the music. Still a little sai do this exact project is dead but it's been forever so.

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have a file explorer like GodMode9 or something else on your 3DS you can literally put the folder with the music inside Luma and manually rename the folder every time you want to swap the music without having to manage files with a pc. I have both the CF and GC soundtrack in seperate folders titled "ACWW_[TITLEID]" and "ACGC_[TITLEID]" and when I want either to be activated I just remove the prefix ("ACGC_" for example) and the next time I boot the game the music is the Gamecube version music.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.