ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will post a tutorial after later

I checked the QR scanner. It's not translated.
It would be cool if someone tries onionFs as mentioned. Probably I will test if no one does. Might take up to 12 hours for me to do so.

Repack is the direct solution,yes.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I checked the QR scanner. It's not translated.
It would be cool if someone tries onionFs as mentioned. Probably I will test if no one does. Might take up to 12 hours for me to do so.

Repack is the direct solution,yes.
Best way is someone doing asm hacking. So everything is loaded from ROM instead of patch! Then we only need a code.ips patch and everything else under main game titleid/romfs

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why are two folders into 7zp of the translation?
Tutorial is on the way

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Insight2k just tried. onionfs doesn't work either. seems repack is the way to go.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tutorial for repacking the 1.1 patch with translated files applied:

1. download the 7z from OP's link.
2. prepare your v1.1 patch cia and extract it. (suggest toolkit: https://github.com/Asia81/HackingToolkit3DS/releases)
3. base on this list (check the spoiler), cut/move any exist mentioned files from 00040000001B4300/romfs/ to ExtractedRomFS/DLC_Root and choose to overwrite.
4. copy everything from 0004000E001B4300/romfs/ to ExtractedRomFS/DLC_Root
4. repack into cia with the toolkit.
5. install the cia and copy 00040000001B4300 folder to luma/titles/.
6. Profit.

Last edited by Sonansune,
Reactions: Ztied

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Best way is someone doing asm hacking. So everything is loaded from ROM instead of patch! Then we only need a code.ips patch and everything else under main game titleid/romfs

i have changed the path in the code.bin and everything is loaded from the main titleid (checked the QR Scanner, works), but i have to delivery all contents too, not just the patched files, for every patch. i think thats not really the point imo.

Sussudio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I uninstalled the game and update 1.1, reinstalled the game, enabled the Luma patch and placed the directories in the titles folder and still not working. I do not know what to do...
1NVziTZ.jpg
nUD5haG.jpg

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will help you in a few hours. still have to work :/

btw, i found a way for distributing now the patch files. i fiddled with the code.bin and i got it now to work.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I uninstalled the game and update 1.1, reinstalled the game, enabled the Luma patch and placed the directories in the titles folder and still not working. I do not know what to do...
1NVziTZ.jpg
nUD5haG.jpg
luma v8 release has problem with game patching.

@Sussudio by not working, you mean nothing is translated or partially?

Last edited by Sonansune,

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
even we dont have made any progress, i could learn a bit more about the code.bin. that means, with the current release (see OP updated link), you should see now english accessories and some text be translated. if you are on 1.1, you couldnt see that before :/
i have fixed and checked the last hours if everything is alright. it should be now!
please remove any folder from us and put the new folder in.

if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
even we dont have made any progress, i could learn a bit more about the code.bin. that means, with the current release (see OP updated link), you should see now english accessories and some text be translated. if you are on 1.1, you couldnt see that before :/
i have fixed and checked the last hours if everything is alright. it should be now!
please remove any folder from us and put the new folder in.

if you have questions, feel free to ask.
to save some space, you can compress the code.bin or even create an ips patch;). (for creating ips patch, after delete some strings in code.bin, you have to padding the those missing bytes with 00 and compress before creating an ips patch file.)
compress command:
Code:
3dstool -zvf code.bin --compress-type blz --compress-out code.bin

Reactions: Insight2k

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1