ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thank you. i just try to get this done fast. ^^
my team is doing a great job. thats why we can provide nearly daily updates. still, private life has the highest priority and thats what counts.

btw at screenshot: its not much, but better than nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_20170628_231718.jpg
    IMG_20170628_231718.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 285

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you. i just try to get this done fast. ^^
my team is doing a great job. thats why we can provide nearly daily updates. still, private life has the highest priority and thats what counts.

btw at screenshot: its not much, but better than nothing.
Never show that first icon to Zamasu. It'll trigger him and start ranting about the NINGENS!!! xD

Reactions: Insight2k

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg all i have to say is thank you to the whole team that is making one of my favorite games translated. Hats off to you guys!
Tell me bout it. It's nice seeing WHAT the accessories say cause I can now use ultimate unit attacks. For example I had my avatar, Goku Black, and SSJR Goku Black doing the ultimate unit ued by SSJ4 Goku, Vegeta, and Broly. It was awesome.

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
howd u get ssr rose!? i keep fighting him but he wont drop in the story!?
If I remember right you have to fight Goku Black twice and upon challenging him the third time he'll transform into SSJ Rose. Upon defeating him he'll join your team and drop some Goku Black cards with a chance of dropping an Elite Class Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black card. It's luck-based so keep retrying if you don't get it at first.

You can also obtain a Berserk Class Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black via the Gashapon Machine in the arcade lobby and spending hero coins on GM10.

chococc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thanks for the hard work!
I noticed a bug, in story mode when you recruit young gohan in the text it says Goku childhood instead of Gohan childhood.

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks for the hint. i will fix it. i am in the middle of fixing some stuff and i will do that as well.

edit:
it is text-based, thats something for cobyy. probably the release after the next one.

Last edited by Insight2k,
Reactions: Ztied and Sussudio

SajtheTaj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me? If i want to transfer my data from ultimate mission 2 will it overwrite my ultimate mission x file where im already done with the whole story? I just want the cards from ultimate mission 2 but im too scared that i will overwrite my x file...

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me? If i want to transfer my data from ultimate mission 2 will it overwrite my ultimate mission x file where im already done with the whole story? I just want the cards from ultimate mission 2 but im too scared that i will overwrite my x file...
It will override your save. I recommend getting JKSV (JK Save Manager) so you can backup your saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk