ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X

SajtheTaj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i used ericjwg's save file cuz i was bored and i saw that he had every card. Can someone tell me how he got that? Im pretty sure it was a hack but im not sure its legal to talk about it here tho...

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Probably was. I used a similar plugin but kinda rolled it back because I like earning the cards legitly.

Truth. I only use the max money/coins code, so I can just use the slot/gashapon mode when I am bored... Even though I won't mess with arcade until I finish the storymode.

Last edited by EarthBound,

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Truth. I only use the max money/coins code, so I can just use the slot/gashapon mode when I am bored... Even thought I won't mess with arcade until I finish the storymode.
Pretty much what I did. I only used the max coins code so I wouldn't have to bother trying to get bronze and silver coins since they yeild a higher chance of getting high-ranked cards.

ColdBlood565

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'm trying to install this patch and it crashes when I load it, I see it requires 1.1 so I try to update, it says it has completed and then the banner pops up again saying it needs and update, it appears it hasn't updated because the patch still crashes (might I need to find a new CIA? The one I used is old and dodgy but appears to work except for updates)

FF777

人を呪わば穴二つ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I try to update, it says it has completed and then the banner pops up again saying it needs and update
I'm not really knowledgable about this stuff, but I think out-of-region updates might not be possible through normal means such as eshop.. If you have a japanese game on a non-japanese system that needs an update, I think you might need to try to find that update via different means, like maybe a .cia of the update from some where..

Maybe some other people in this thread can tell you how they managed to update their's..

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really knowledgable about this stuff, but I think out-of-region updates might not be possible through normal means such as eshop.. If you have a japanese game on a non-japanese system that needs an update, I think you might need to try to find that update via different means, like maybe a .cia of the update from some where..

Maybe some other people in this thread can tell you how they managed to update their's..
I updated mine by going to one of the iso sites.

Canzah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Indeed there is. We're already on 1.1 which gave us a Golden Frieza card from Super Dragonball Heroes with a new update set to release on July 5th that'll include Vegito Blue, as well as new versions of SSJG Goku, SSJB Vegeta (with his Android Saga armor), and Beerus.
Patch is not the same as DLC.

Sussudio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just one question, I do not want to sound stupid. The translation of the pure text is totally stopped? It's been days since you saw progress on%. Anyway I applaud you for your deed :)

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i had to decide one hour ago if i continue to translate or actually play the game. its getting better :3
we are just ... dedicated :D

coby is on the acc list. progress is there, but not always communicated. dont worry, we are working on this potion too.
sadly, the story part is getting atm no progress. story could become one of the last parts which gets edited.

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New package, see OP. Have fun!

Reposting: "I would like to know if there is a user who wants to help us on speeding up the pure text translation. The files which need to be translated are most japanese sentences (from story e.g.). If you are feeling up to the task, contact me please."

Reactions: Ztied and Sussudio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.