Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

royant1

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Yes. The resource folder along with all the files in it are required even when using the CIA

Did you place the files just as they are in the pack? Also do you actually have a Pokemon game in or on your system? If there is no game for this to read from it will not open. Also be aware that there is a possibility that rom hacks won't work for this and could be causing issues if you are using them.

Yes, I have omega ruby installed. No rom hack afaik (GOOD cia)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

royant1

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Ok, seems like something was corrupted on my sd after a failed cia installation. After fixing the problem all is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xenosaiga

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hey I moved my pkmn from OR to phb and onwards to X but some legendais cant be moved is it possible that i cant move pkmn that hold items not present in x?(primal orbs)

fahademon0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, using the latest version of this and I must say: AMAZING

Wondering though, will tsv display be implemented in the next version, and is it coming soon?

Reactions: proflayton123

N64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There will be a way to move Pokemon from 4°gen to 6° gen? (for example Perl to OR)

no.

hey I moved my pkmn from OR to phb and onwards to X but some legendais cant be moved is it possible that i cant move pkmn that hold items not present in x?(primal orbs)

just remove the items. official pokebank removes all items and this homebrew mimics that, without the annual fee.

SRKTiberious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will only prevent you from storing ORAS-specific items. Anything that exists in all the Gen-6 games will store just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://abcnews.go.com/US/3-swimmers-attacked-sharks-off-florida-panhandle/story?id=110942862