proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Isn't the point of this so you don't have to? Not being able to shell out that $5 USD for some reason or another, for example?

I basically just found the thread, so I'm possibly (and very likely am) just misunderstanding it in totality.

You can use PokeGen to open the save file then export the mons to use in .pk6 format and so on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShikaSan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just dropping by to say thank you, and that this an awesome homebrew app! Very useful for me, as I currently don't have a Pokebank subscription, but I was able to transfer Pokes from X to my OR.

By the way, is there any chance of a Poketransfer-like feature, or is there an existing app for that?

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just dropping by to say thank you, and that this an awesome homebrew app! Very useful for me, as I currently don't have a Pokebank subscription, but I was able to transfer Pokes from X to my OR.

By the way, is there any chance of a Poketransfer-like feature, or is there an existing app for that?

Nope, not yet

AymanTunis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys i just bought the R4i gold pro to play pokemon black/white 2.

My question is: is there a way to send my pokemons to pokebank so i can take the pokemons and send it to my Pokemon Omega Ruby game cartridge ?

Does the pokebank recognize the game ? ( Pokemon Black/White on the R4i Gold Pro) ?

N64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My question is: is there a way to send my pokemons to pokebank so i can take the pokemons and send it to my Pokemon Omega Ruby game cartridge ?

Does the pokebank recognize the game ? ( Pokemon Black/White on the R4i Gold Pro) ?

NO. gen6 only. search the thread.

ShikaSan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

No, it doesn't read Gen V save files, let alone in a flash cart.

You will need to backup both your X/Y and B/W2 saves, copy the save files to your computer, and use PKHex to "transfer" your Gen V 'Mons to Gen VI, copy the modified save files from PKHex and put it back on their respective directories (e.g. copy the modified save file of B/W2 back to your flash cart, and copy the modified X/Y save using a homebrew save manager).

It's a bit of a long process, but it works especially if you don't have another DS/3DS to work with, and there's also a low chance of corrupting your saves, but if you do it carefully, you'll be fine.

Tom20Tom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I get the error "An error has ocurred" after the LOADING... screen and it restarts the 3DS. I reinstalled it many times with FBI and BBB
I have a n3Ds with reinand and emunand with the latest firmware.
Suggestions?

EDIT: After like 20 tries, I got it to work, it was probably an installation of Pokemon X producing the error.

Last edited by Tom20Tom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8