Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

jimbo4273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could we possibly get 4th and 5th gen compatibility, if it's not already there? I'm wanting to transfer 'mons from HG and I can't be bothered to recatch them in White.

EDIT: nvm, saw an earlier post denying this.

Last edited by jimbo4273,

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is fantastic. Really need to support Japanese characters though, getting lots of bad font boxes with my Jap cartridges.

Another feature request: dropbox, google drive, etc. cloud support. Both of those have really clean api's and this way you would really get the full pokebank experience.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also have the error

"Problem happened: 0x28
PHBank version: 020001b0
Can't start the viewer.
Press any key to exit"

Does anyone have a fix for it?
Got that with my corrupted save :( Is your game working properly and has been saved?

Last edited by xtreme1,

HenryLeonheart

Trophies
XP
Country
This is fantastic. Really need to support Japanese characters though, getting lots of bad font boxes with my Jap cartridges.

Another feature request: dropbox, google drive, etc. cloud support. Both of those have really clean api's and this way you would really get the full pokebank experience.

Got that with my corrupted save :( Is your game working properly and has been saved?

Thing is, X/Y/OR/AS are all good. Not one save is corrupted. I have no idea why it isn't working.

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an idea but would it be possible to read .sav files for older games (d p p / b w / 2 / hg ss) stored on flashcarts? It would make migration easier as well. You know now that I think about it I don't see how the program would be able to access the cart. I am disappointed now.

Reactions: Red9419

Kirtai

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know now that I think about it I don't see how the program would be able to access the cart. I am disappointed now.
TWLSaveTool can read and write NDS cartridge saves and flashcart versions should be easy to transfer so getting access to the saves isn't the problem.

godstriker8

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, I've wanted something like this for years, but I never thought anyone cared enough about stuff like pokedex filling to make it!

Awesome.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh i suspect gen 7 to have a similar save file stucter to gen 6 like gen 4 and 3 since it looks like it just uses an improved or modified version of gen 6 engine

gen 4 and 5 support please thats the only reason why i buy the official bank look at how twl save manger works. maybe even gen 2 support if you injected gen 2 games into vc but with gen 3 injected into gba vc you can only inject saves by installing a hacked game over it containing a gba rom that writes the save

TWLSaveTool can read and write NDS cartridge saves and flashcart versions should be easy to transfer so getting access to the saves isn't the problem.
problem is thats gonna only work for people who have cfw like me or dreamrader or the real bank with poketranporter

theres a heap more you can do with this instead of storeing bank on sd card make a website with a server and you can store your mons there and check pokemon egg evs etc and even tranfer the pokemon to an emulated pokemon game and back cause i tranfered some pokemon from gen 3 and i would like to see them back on the game

gen 2 support please cause i have injected gen 2 roms into vc only problem would be the title id but you could just tell every one to change the title of of their gen 2 injected games to the one for Crystal gold or sliver or just make it have a section thing that views all 3ds apps and you select your injected vc

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
eh i suspect gen 7 to have a similar save file stucter to gen 6 like gen 4 and 3 since it looks like it just uses an improved or modified version of gen 6 engine
We have no idea. :P
maybe even gen 2 support if you injected gen 2 games into vc but with gen 3 injected into gba vc you can only inject saves by installing a hacked game over it containing a gba rom that writes the save
Do you realize that is an encouragement of the piracy..?
I won't do that until an official release.
gen 4 and 5 support please thats the only reason why i buy the official bank look at how twl save manger works
I still have to look into TWLSaveTool, but I'm kinda lazy for now.
problem is thats gonna only work for people who have cfw like me or dreamrader or the real bank with poketranporter
I can't do anything for that.
gen 2 support please cause i have injected gen 2 roms into vc only problem would be the title id but you could just tell every one to change the title of of their gen 2 injected games to the one for Crystal gold or sliver or just make it have a section thing that views all 3ds apps and you select your injected vc
Same as above.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
We have no idea. :P

Do you realize that is an encouragement of the piracy..?
I won't do that until an official release.[QUOTE/]

I just want to transfer Pokemon from gen 2 to 7 in future and a lot of people pirate here and you can dump your own game boy Roms so it's not

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

royant1

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Tried to find a solution for the following with no success: I installed the cia and copied 3 folders to the root of my sd card. When I start the app, I see a loading screen for a few seconds and then the app crashes asking me to restart my device. I'm on a9hl sysnand.

Thanks for helping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by royant1,

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i use cia ver do i still need pk folder?
Yes. The resource folder along with all the files in it are required even when using the CIA

Tried to find a solution for the following with no success: I installed the cia and copied 3 folders to the root of my sd card. When I start the app, I see a loading screen for a few seconds and then the app crashes asking me to restart my device. I'm on a9hl sysnand.

Thanks for helping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you place the files just as they are in the pack? Also do you actually have a Pokemon game in or on your system? If there is no game for this to read from it will not open. Also be aware that there is a possibility that rom hacks won't work for this and could be causing issues if you are using them.

adrien4114

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
at first i thought it is fake or something or outdated, but last post is from yesterday so my question is: HOW TO USE IT? :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...