OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, is there a way to export the 4k patapon 2 textures? I want to play in my phone by emulation in 4k
Just open the PKG with Lapy's PS4 Xplorer. All 4K textures are located inside a folder in png format, they're not even encrypted.
Absolutely, you can also just open the FPKG with PKG tools if it’s on your PC/laptop (32x0 pass) or if it has a weird pass dump the game or use Lapys Xplorer as mentioned :)

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering, is there any update on this PSP emulator? According to psdev wiki it's still only compatible with a handful of games.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering, is there any update on this PSP emulator? According to psdev wiki it's still only compatible with a handful of games.
No update. Idk what happened with it but I know there were other private attempts at porting PPSSPP and other emulators to PS4 instead. They also went quiet. I think it’s a GLES wrapper issue, which is same reason Reicast ended up dead.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No update. Idk what happened with it but I know there were other private attempts at porting PPSSPP and other emulators to PS4 instead. They also went quiet. I think it’s a GLES wrapper issue, which is same reason Reicast ended up dead.
Well that's too bad, but at least the PPSSPP core in retroarch is somewhat working.. Sony managed to develop a pretty good PSP emulator on PS3 but on PS4 it seems like they went half way and just gave up. Many PSP games deserve a remastered release on PS4 IMO.

Reactions: KiiWii

phonemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

PPSSPP sounds like a job for TheFlow. I bet it wouldn't take him long tbh.

Reactions: KiiWii

Wubadub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to make injects using the asia version of Patapon 2 Remastered but using any iso other than the original one causes the app to crash after the splash screen with the error CE-34878-0 (even the games that should be compatible according to the compatibility wiki)
Any clue on how to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1