ROM Hack [WIP] The Fourth Dimension: A Super Mario 3D land level editor

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could somebody import a Pokemon model like one of the cities from the games? Maybe Luminouse City since it's really big?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is super cool. Stay with my as I outline my pipedream of ideas...

I am the most excited about the possibility of importing SM64 levels. You do do something like each world is a level of sm64 and each level would be the imported specific star name because things change a little as you finish stars. And if you wanted to get crazy you could even add in stuff from SM64DS... this is cool

AmazinDS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the creatorclassnametable thing i'm adding to the editor a function to quickly add objects or merge from another, so it won't be a problem anymore.
Thanks, gaiboiiii :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

mates we need moar levels! :D

Mattshark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand how to create a level from scratch, but I'm having fun editing existing levels so far; Thanks for this program! :D

Ella879

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made an account just to be able to see responses to this post! I am really excited for playing more Super Mario 64 levels with my bf.
I set up HANS for his and my new 3ds for this game!

Reactions: Damon_girl

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To everyone who is trying to make a level from scratch and failing:
I just discovered that if you don't add the object types (Objinfo, StartInfo, etc..) in alphabetical order the game will crash on loading the level.
The next version of the editor automatically sorts them, if you are making a level, be sure to add the types in alphabetical order, if you already made a level and it crashes because of this, you can fix this by manually moving the sections in the level xml (File -> Save -> Save as xml) and then reload the level, or if you are lazy wait for the next version that will fix the level by loading and saving it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3