Wood Firmwares v1.11

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe an update so the English patched version of Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus will work on Wood? It wont work now

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a couple more things hope its ok to post them here.

1. Im using WoodRPG 1.11 and tried bypassing protection in DQIX (E) as its not yet supported. If DMA is enabled at the same time as "bypass protection" it freezes after I create character. It passed this point (AP?) when DMA was also disabled. Just wondered if this is normal behaviour or a possible bug? Very impressed with the "bypass protection" option. Thanks.

2. Any chance 3in1pls support can be added in a future version please? I cannot buy the original 3in1 anywhere and my pls version doesnt seem to do anything at the moment (Rumble doesnt work and I cannot load gba games). This is probably my biggest wish for the future but I am very grateful for what you have given us. Hope this doesnt sound rude/ungrateful, I can appreciate the time/effort/hardwork you must put into your projects.

(I know there is a proper woodR4 bugs/suggestions thread but couldnt find one for woodRPG. Could RPG users have a section too please if possible for future or should we use the R4 section too?)

PS Y.W.G I am so impressed with your firmware (Both R4 and RPG versions). Thank you so much for testing your software before releasing it and saving users from disappointment. Games run beautifully using this firmware on my RPG and the options and improvements are brilliant. I love my RPG and its the bizness thanks to you.

Sincerly, kinetic.

z.g

Trophies
XP
Country
kineticUK said:
Just wondered if this is normal behaviour or a possible bug?
bypass protection feature doesnt' compatible with dma mode. it was described in changelog when this feature was introduced. so this is not a bug.

NIZ46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am currently using wood r4 on m3 simply. I love it but I have had my card a few years now and with the UK banning of cards, I want to get a new one while I can. I was going to get an Acekard 2.1. What I would like to know is; what are the differences if any, between wood rpg and wood r4?

Also is wood rpg better than other Acekard firmwares or just an alternative?

Thanks

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wood RPG doesn't work on the Acekard 2, you'll need to use AKAIO instead. Differences? SDHC support, and that's pretty much it apart from being able to update the cheat database over WiFi.

If you like Wood, you can get a 1:1 clone of the R4 which runs Wood from ShopTemp for $6. However like the original R4 it doesn't support SDHC.

There's a guide for both AKAIO and Wood in my signature, you can use them to compare AKAIO and Wood.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok