Not open for further replies.

princeEyeless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
princeEyeless said:
when i save my game it can't able to save my game..i think its better to use YSmenu for r4 clone than wood r4..can i ask question??i plan to buy a cartilage what is better to buy r4 or acecard??
good luck with that lol

proper word is cartridge,or flashcart whatever

ic you cant save your game,wonder if you can save your other game,or the other?

nah just kidding with you,what game can't you save on?Dementium?

also never buy R4's
sorry sir im bad at spelling at all..all my games..you know how can i able to save my games??im using r4 sdhc clone..

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
princeEyeless said:
sorry sir im bad at spelling at all..all my games..you know how can i able to save my games??im using r4 sdhc clone..

You won't be able to. It's one of the name problems. The project isn't finished yet and may not be for a while. You're cart simply isn't compatible at the moment.

Stropdasje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
princeEyeless said:
can i ask question??i plan to buy a cartilage what is better to buy r4 or acecard??
Since you are obviously a moron asking a question like this my advice for you is to buy an R4, you deserve it.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stropdasje said:
princeEyeless said:
can i ask question??i plan to buy a cartilage what is better to buy r4 or acecard??
*snip

Failing to use perfect English on a forum when it is clearly not the user's native language does not make them a moron.
It's one thing to lol at their mistake, it's another to downright insult them.

Noib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
squishynidas said:
Xenon++ said:
Xenon++ said:
Now that it is clear that the card command 0xBD and 0xBE are different in R4 and R4SDHC. So may I have the card command reference for R4SDHC?
No one.
How do I get a hold of one?

Either reverse engineer the card, or get the specs from the company. When people make clones they just need to get the original software working, they don't need to or care about getting the hardware working the exact same way. So it's very likely there are hacks to get the clones to work. Now with that in mind, think of how many clones have 'R4' written on them. Additionally, think of how many of those R4 clones aren't even based on the R4 hardware. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the cards require at least some special case to get it to work, not counting the ones based on hardware like the DSTT which would require a full port.

This is probably why YWG doesn't want to support clones and I can't help but laugh at people who expect him to. Beyond the fact that it takes a very special person not to get worn down by dealing with edge cases constantly, he would almost need every type of R4 ever made to do the testing. Even fixing one clone sets the precedent that he will deal with them, opening himself up to a million idiots bugging him about why their R4 Mega Ultra 3Di Video Edition hasn't been fixed yet. Even though it might be based on the DSTWO.

Not that I am trying to discourage you in any way Xenon++, if you have the necessary skills to do it, and want to put in the time for your own enjoyment, then have at it. It just amazes me how many self entitled people there are on this forum sometimes. Here be dragons.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
kiwib0i said:
no matter what i do it freezes on the loading screen. i am using r4 sdhc. help?
u need to be specific man...
elaborate more and that has been answered A LOT of times here in the forums.
cant you look around first before asking???
huh.gif

sometimes, n00bz and people who dont check other places here in gbatemp are getting more and more each day.
angry.gif

Stropdasje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kiwib0i said:
no matter what i do it freezes on the loading screen. i am using r4 sdhc. help?
Okay, I will not call you a m***n since that is considered flaming, but you should really read the past posts before asking a question like this. Then you would most likely have known the answer already or at least you would have known that there are many variants of the R4 SDHC card and you need to be much more specific in your question.

So read those posts, determine if those posters addressed the same R4 SDHC card as you have and if you have a different one than the ones already discussed (which is most certainly possible because there are so many of them) then please supply the details about your R4 SDHC card version. Examples of the kind of information needed in that case is also in those previous posts. Good luck!

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found something out. The .nds file from this download is the only reason why it works on clones. The _rpg folder is the same as the one used from the official download.

Sorry if I'm a little late here
tongue.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Excellentnuke said:
I just found something out. The .nds file from this download is the only reason why it works on clones. The _rpg folder is the same as the one used from the official download.

Sorry if I'm a little late here
tongue.gif
um...that is a really late bit of information...about three versions late...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro