Not open for further replies.

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does the third Mario and Luigi RPG work with this? Since that's about the only game i haven't gotten to work on the 1.18 firmwire yet. (haven't tried Strange Journey yet though,and i guess that one doesn't work in 1.18 either)

Also, what does this part mean?

2. bypass protection option doesn't work. cart limitation.

Sounds like it doesn't fix AP problems? which would make whole thing kinda useless no? :S

I'm confused hehe.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jakob95 said:
I think you could change the .nds,sav to just .sav if you go to the Start menu and change the extension if its like AKAIO.
Wood R4 doesn't have this function. Yet.

Is there anybody out there clever enough to whip up a simple batch file that will rename multiple files from .sav to .nds.sav while keeping the original file name?

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The Viztard said:
Depravo said:
P.S Just a reminder to all you crazy kids - old save files have to be renamed to .nds.sav
ummm i tried renaming my pkmn ss save file to .nds.sav and it said it was corrupt and would have to overwrite it and make a new one....=/
ummm wtf... o.o its working now...lolz, thanks guys... i swear i renamed it before and it didnt work and now it does... O.o

Mages4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Depravo said:
Jakob95 said:
I think you could change the .nds,sav to just .sav if you go to the Start menu and change the extension if its like AKAIO.

Is there anybody out there clever enough to whip up a simple batch file that will rename multiple files from .sav to .nds.sav while keeping the original file name?

Name a .bat file in the folder.
Inside, paste this:
rename *.sav *.nds.sav

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mages4ever said:
I'll put Bowsers Inside story in the video, just for the sake of helping people o-o

So it works then? Awesome!
biggrin.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, now I can't bag R4 quite as much... ahaha...

Jokes, I'm happy for you R4 owners (who are competent enough to update firmware
wink2.gif
)

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mages4ever said:
Depravo said:
Jakob95 said:

Name a .bat file in the folder.
Inside, paste this:
rename *.sav *.nds.sav
Excellent! I didn't realise it would be that simple. I really should learn more about these things.
laugh.gif

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mages4ever said:
Nuu, I meant, I'll test it in the video.
I'll test it before hand and post back though :l

Ah right!
smile.gif

Side question, did the newer cards get C.O.P the recruit to work properly, or is it still a mess? Just asking, becasue i just noticed i still had it on my PC, and was thinking that it might work with this.. probably wrong though.

(Should stopw ith the compaility questions, but these are like the only games i've never been able to play on the R4 so far.. man does it own!)

I like how this is timed right after alot of people pre-ordered the new Flashcard from Shoptemp!
biggrin.gif

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm happy for the legit r4 owners but this kinda makes me mad
frown.gif
When the r4 died, it has been mooching off the dstt firmware, and now the r4 gets something this epic uber awesomness and the dstt is left in the ditch
frown.gif

If they made this for the dstt, woudn't it work on dstt, r4 , and acekard due to ysmenu?

and does the r4 have wii connectivity now?
does shoptemp sell legit r4? cuz i thot no1 makes it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...