Wood R4 v1.05

soupbandit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kelvinmiu said:
Hey, I'm also having a strange problem. I'm using a M3 Simply card with the Wood R4 v1.05.

I've used it for some time, the UI is pretty, but after a while just after turning the DS on, it would show "Couldn't find _DS_MENU.DAT" on my screen.

So I tried reading the card on my computer, and it just shows up that it has 0 bytes free..With no files inside the card.

Has this ever happened to anyone before? I mean, I would like to know if I'm screwed, or if there's any solutions.

unsure.gif
Read what i said a couple posts above. Exact same thing as me ;P

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
ya what you do is go and disable the cheats to the game, then generate a .cc file so when you play the game (if you have disabled all the cheats) then all the cheats will be disabled..

kelvinmiu

Trophies
XP
Country
soupbandit said:
kelvinmiu said:
Hey, I'm also having a strange problem. I'm using a M3 Simply card with the Wood R4 v1.05.

I've used it for some time, the UI is pretty, but after a while just after turning the DS on, it would show "Couldn't find _DS_MENU.DAT" on my screen.

So I tried reading the card on my computer, and it just shows up that it has 0 bytes free..With no files inside the card.

Has this ever happened to anyone before? I mean, I would like to know if I'm screwed, or if there's any solutions.

unsure.gif

Yeah I read your post, but you had a 0 bytes file, I had absolutely nothing, and the memory stick was full (with nothing).

But I reformatted my card, so everything's deleted, it works and all, just all my saves and stuff is gone haha.
I'm not really fussed about that, but did you manage to fix it in any other way?
smile.gif

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kelvinmiu said:
soupbandit said:
kelvinmiu said:

unsure.gif

Yeah I read your post, but you had a 0 bytes file, I had absolutely nothing, and the memory stick was full (with nothing).

But I reformatted my card, so everything's deleted, it works and all, just all my saves and stuff is gone haha.
I'm not really fussed about that, but did you manage to fix it in any other way?
smile.gif
This happened to me on 1.18 before. I had to reformat and lost my saves as well. I think it's more an issue with the microsd than the r4... not positive though. What brand cards are you guys using?

kelvinmiu

Trophies
XP
Country
metroid4life14 said:
kelvinmiu said:
soupbandit said:
kelvinmiu said:

unsure.gif

smile.gif
This happened to me on 1.18 before. I had to reformat and lost my saves as well. I think it's more an issue with the microsd than the r4... not positive though. What brand cards are you guys using?

I'm using M3 Simply, with a 1GB Kingston MicroSD.

Cafezinho

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
smbeteam.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
Brazil
metroid4life14 said:
kelvinmiu said:
soupbandit said:
kelvinmiu said:

unsure.gif

smile.gif

A time, a had this to, I fix it with "pendrive or usb recover" something like that.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
make sure you back up all the data in your micro sd card into a folder in your desktop and then when u right click your sd card you'll get an option saying format.. that's how to go about reformatting @soupbandit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up.