gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol. Maybe it was delayed bad luck from Friday/13th?

Not really but I dont know what to say, it was kinda dumb to be so extravagent on one night when stuff like this is KNOWN to happen I mean, really.

I was/am home schooled and I know that this sort of stuff happens in proms/school parties. You and your kinsmen should've seen this coming a mile away
rolleyes.gif

Also, if you're going to college, then I suggest you learn to type. Because college is big on typing/writing and its going to seriously hurt when you start out with grades lower than your personal best because you cant keep up with typed assignments or because you have poor writing skills.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
koyeawon said:
btw the strkers were a class lower and got expelled and had to pay for the cake and a quter of the dress they had to pay and this week is still school imma a be an LBR Loser beyond repair for 3 days
wacko.gif

Umm...huh?

What's LBR anyway?
QUOTEsorry i will type slower and more understandble like this

I thought understandable meant proper spelling and grammar. I don't even see capitals! D:

I'm sorry. I really am. I'm just a bit of a grammar freak. Don't mind me.
frown.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
distorted.frequency said:
koyeawon said:
btw the strkers were a class lower and got expelled and had to pay for the cake and a quter of the dress they had to pay and this week is still school imma a be an LBR Loser beyond repair for 3 days
wacko.gif

Umm...huh?

What's LBR anyway?

Loser Beyond Repair, obviosuly

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koyeawon said:
wacko.gif

Umm...huh?

What's LBR anyway?

She mentioned it. Loser beyond repair.

Edit; Science beat me to it.
tongue.gif
But yeah.. although this event isn't something big like "omg earthquake in china" kind of situation.. but a $15,000 prom dress and cake ruined in a graduation, I think there will at least some kind of news article about it. Probably not.. still really hard to believe in a situation like this could happen since it seems like its something that would happen in a movie.

Your boyfriend making up with someone else and then the DJ suddenly changing the music to fit the atmosphere..? And a bunch of people that rushed through the lane and accidentally pushed you into a cake which ruined a $15,000 dress..? lol.. just too much of a coincidence?

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
koyeawon said:
wacko.gif

Umm...huh?

What's LBR anyway?

SHe mentioned it. Loser beyond repair.

So a Loser Beyond Repair Loser? I am so frightened for the future...

distorted.freque

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Eternal Myst said:
Im sorry to hear about your problem,but your blog made me laugh a bit.

See if I bought my girl a 15,000 dress.I would expect to have s*x that same day.Twice at least.
laugh.gif
Her uncle bought or something...>_>

No way anyone's gonna catch me in a bloody party like that! *hides under bed*

gizmo_gal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
koyeawon said:
and i was number1 in my class and was in a clique that was popular i had high standerds

Let this be a lesson to all that "popularity" in a purely materialistic environment, where money and having the "latest" stuff is all that matters, is worthless. You dont have friends, your stuff has admirers.

99% of the time, people dont even like you, they like your stuff. So the moment you have far more stuff than they care to oogle and admire, is the moment they will turn on you.
lecture.gif

QUOTE(distorted.frequency @ Jun 14 2008, 03:18 PM) Thanks for clarifying.
smile.gif
I have no social life so I don't know these things.

Seconded. *high fives to her all her fellow in the Order of Lonely Modern-Day Youth (who are down to earth)*

distorted.freque

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gizmo_gal said:
koyeawon said:
and i was number1 in my class and was in a clique that was popular i had high standerds

Let this be a lesson to all that "popularity" in a purely materialistic environment, where money and having the "latest" stuff is all that matters, is worthless. You dont have friends, your stuff has admirers.

99% of the time, people dont even like you, they like your stuff. So the moment you have far more stuff than they care to oogle and admire, is the moment they will turn on you.
lecture.gif
*hugs*
wub.gif

You always make so much sense.

koyeawon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was outside celtics won thursday the party was friday these stuff always happen anyways at are fotball games a dude dares anther one to streak and they do and the get suspended plus i live in LA everything is glamorous

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:

See if I bought my girl a 15,000 dress.I would expect to have s*x that same day.Twice at least.
laugh.gif

O ok I skimmed through his blog.She's a girl?I read that her.....but...I....need...to read this time.

koyeawon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like if you get caught wering last seasons clothes you turn into aFDQ we use alot of ims since all i do is text

distorted.freque

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Eternal Myst said:
Eternal Myst said:

laugh.gif

O ok I skimmed through his blog.She's a girl?I read that her.....but...I....need...to read this time.
Bad Eternal! *hits him with a cupcake* You'd think something like this was written by a girl. XD

gizmo_gal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Your boyfriend making up with someone else and then the DJ suddenly changing the music to fit the atmosphere..? And a bunch of people that rushed through the lane and accidentally pushed you into a cake which ruined a $15,000 dress..? lol.. just too much of a coincidence?
Maybe they'd all been planning it for years, and the DJ was a student or staff at the school, or else the other kids paid for him to do that and then they got her "boyfriend" to reveal that she's his sixth "One and Only" and has been for x amount of years.

Edit: Fixed for loopy grammar
wacko.gif

wiki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
koyeawon said:
like if you get caught wering last seasons clothes you turn into aFDQ we use alot of ims since all i do is text

I don't know what a FDQ is, but i guess whoever wears a woolen jumper during summer deserves to be labeled a FDQ. Life is tough eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: One of her schoolmates commits suicide.