Gaming Worth Getting Pokemon Black/White?

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i have the rom file and i like the game but is it worth buying?
the only reason i dont like playing the rom is because i cant play on wifi, cant use c-gear, cant use any ir features?

so is it a good game to buy right now?

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should actually be able to use wifi. You can also still interact w/ other players on local wireless. This works for me. But play through the game, and decide whether you want it in the long run or not. And even if you do buy it, you can just grab a friend's DS and transfer all ur rom's pokemon to the real cart.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I bought Pokemon White, and running on DSi mode naturally, on my DSi. I love it

If you feel like enjoying the whole game, plus transferring Pokemon from older DS versions, and have a DSi i´d strongly insist you on get it. Don´t know if it´s me, but running at DSi mode seems a bit nicer, just to me at least, besides, you can use a WPA-2 router to access to online stuff.

And, if ever a new Pokémon for wii comes out, it´d be more joyful to have the real cartridge, besides IR hardware.

GranolaBar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It really is worth getting. The ROM can't access WPA because the flashcart recognizes the ROM as a normal DS game. But if you buy an original game, it recognizes it as a DSi Enhanced game and it will be able to access WPA too.

Hope this helps XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol