OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok Im watching a twilight show epsiode where they send someone from the future back in time to kill hitler as a baby BUT when the time traveler has the oppertunity to kill hitler as a baby she cannot cause its a baby :-(

(she walks up to baby hitler in his crib as he sleeps with a knife and right when she is going to stab it she falls to the ground and cries)

Then I thought to myself would I be able to kill Hitler baby and I would think I would, what do you think you would do.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, if you couldn't kill him directly, you could just cover the baby in kerosene and then place a candle on the cradle, and then leave.

ph34r.gif

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stalin as a baby ?

killing a man is one thing but can you go back in time and kill stalin as a baby thats the whole point of this thread

I would think twice about killing hitler as a man

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would kill baby hitler, then it would turn out that someone would instead adopt someone else to take hitlers name, and it turns out that THAT person is the real hitler and that you didn't change anything.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
You would kill baby hitler, then it would turn out that someone would instead adopt someone else to take hitlers name, and it turns out that THAT person is the real hitler and that you didn't change anything.

If there was timetravel, this is how it would work.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd kill Hitler. Though, history would probably still repeat in some fashion. Same shit, different Fuhrer. But I'd kill him on the off chance that Hitler was truly a catalyst and not a mere tool of fate. As far as feeling bad, yeah I'd probably do best to kill myself after. Who wants to live with a dead baby on their conscious?

Edit: A bonemonkey topic that's thought provoking? WTF?

S

ScuberSteve

BoneMonkey said:
but hitler was responsible for killing what 6 million jews ?

and 6 million other people who were discriminated against, but no one cares about.

bugmenaught

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:

I love you Linki

A4NoOb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:

Yes.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fischju said:
You could give baby hitler a nasty facial scar, preventing WW2 because nobody follows a crazy deformed person

I was thinking break all their bones or something or like cut off every second finger and then be like OMG BABY HAS FINGERS CUT OFF and then run out the window so people will find the baby and it wont bleed to death everyone

also this makes no sense i am just really fucking tired

Posts merged

also lol at the guy named bugmenaught loving linkiboy LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm living out of my car, he better make 600k a year