Wow..My brother found a black 3DS

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot where he said he found it but it looks and works fine, only thing wrong with it is it was more than likely an Ambassador 3DS cause it had firmware 1.0.0-0U which was around since May but the device didn't have anything on it not even the eshop.

It had Dead or Alive Dimensions in it which he let me have, and I gave him my acekard 2i since I had just bought a supercard dstwo for myself. All he needs now is a 3ds stylus since his DSi XL charger works with his new 3DS.

WolfSpider

Trophies
Website
northernillinoisweathercenter.com
XP
Country
United States
xxteargodxx said:
I forgot where he said he found it but it looks and works fine, only thing wrong with it is it was more than likely an Ambassador 3DS cause it had firmware 1.0.0-0U which was around since May but the device didn't have anything on it not even the eshop.

It had Dead or Alive Dimensions in it which he let me have, and I gave him my acekard 2i since I had just bought a supercard dstwo for myself. All he needs now is a 3ds stylus since his DSi XL charger works with his new 3DS.
Just connect the 3DS to the internet and update the firmware and you're good to go.

Edit: I forgot that the eShop needed to be installed for the ambassador games.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
xxteargodxx said:

It was an Ambassador eligible 3DS. Obviously the original owner didn't/wasn't able to cash in on the deal by logging into the eshop as evidenced by the early firmware version.

What a donkey that kid was.
tongue.gif

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WolfSpider said:
xxteargodxx said:

Just connect the 3DS to the internet and update the firmware and you're good to go.

He already did that and has set up his acekard 2i for it.

Snailface said:
xxteargodxx said:

It was an Ambassador eligible 3DS. Obviously the original owner didn't/wasn't able to cash in on the deal by logging into the eshop as evidenced by the early firmware version.

What a donkey that kid was.
tongue.gif
Yeah that's what it is, ambassador eligible my bad.

QUOTE(Eon-Rider @ Oct 5 2011, 12:32 AM)
Have you guys even attempted to find out who the owner of the system was? It's quite immoral to simply claim it as your own.
I don't think he has, I haven't asked him.

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You should put the game back in the 3DS tell your bro to go back where he found it and hand it into the local authority, since the poor kid must be very sad that he lost it.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I've had a lot of tech stolen from me. Granted, he just lost it, but it's not a good feeling to lose something you enjoyed having and payed a lot of money for. Try to find who owns it. if ya can't, I guess fair's fair.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Chikaku-chan said:
You should put the game back in the 3DS tell your bro to go back where he found it and hand it into the local authority, since the poor kid must be very sad that he lost it.
1st, someone who loses a $250 piece of hardware that they should keep secure (It's not that hard to secure it in your pocket, or a backpack, or you know, just leave it at home) doesn't deserve it back.

2nd, I doubt it was a kid, as he said that the 3DS had DoA: Dimensions, which DEFINITELY isn't a game for kids.

3rd, it could end up in possession of the authorities for who knows how long. It's better for someone who will actually take care of it to have it rather than the fool who lost it.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chikaku-chan said:

dude cmon who does that

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
GTFO haters. If someone is a such a dumbass to lose something so valuable then they do not deserve it back. People need to learn to take care of their shit.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Valwin said:
Chikaku-chan said:

dude cmon who does that

Human decency, RIP

QUOTE(Hyro-Sama @ Oct 5 2011, 07:42 AM)
GTFO haters. If someone is a such a dumbass to lose something so valuable then they do not deserve it back. People need to learn to take care of their shit.
When was the last time you lost or had something stolen that was valuable to you? do you wish that experience on others?

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Hyro-Sama said:
This is one of the things I hate about modern human society. There are selfish people like you who plague the good in people.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Giving it back would be a good deed.
But keeping it wouldn't be good OR bad.
Just because he isnt doing something good doesn't mean that he is bad.
He can do whatever he wants with it and the old owner would be fully prepared to not see it again.

6HyPeR9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should check and see the activity log and see how long ago the person had it.

TDWP FTW said:
2nd, I doubt it was a kid, as he said that the 3DS had DoA: Dimensions, which DEFINITELY isn't a game for kids.

COD Halo and Gears of War say hi

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The odds of finding the owner since its not a phone and you don't store personal info in a system like that is 100000000000000/1....but you should still at least try.
mellow.gif

BUUUUUT since human decency has flown out the window and greed has set in, the return process will be quite a bit difficult because publicly mentioning you found a lost 3DS will cause hordes of people to scamper in claiming its their's.

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hate people who have no understanding for people that lose stuff. saying "you dont deserve it back"..what is that? yeah people should learn to take care of their stuff but bashing on them calling them a dumbass ain't right.

probably unlikely that you'll find the owner, so looks like you guys are super lucky =P

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valwin said:
Chikaku-chan said:

dude cmon who does that
Acceptable human beings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol