Hacking Wow, R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition released a new Video..

Status
Not open for further replies.

longgt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Gateway3DS was the 1st and the only cart to support 3DS ROM, guess i was wrong huh ? :O

Well, they are the first :rolleyes: But with some cart they call "clones" out there, they are no longer the only one that can play 3DS ROM :rofl:

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
please stop. this thread is only going to trashed discussion. can we stop that until v3 is released? or please stop that completely? since is not benefit to other member and this forum anymore.

everyday newbie is create a thread about how to get 4.5, buy gateway/clone, asked rom, or something, but NOW older member than me is going to create useless thread like this --"

where admin? please stop that >.<

dezmen

Trophies
XP
Country
please stop. this thread is only going to trashed discussion. can we stop that until v3 is released? or please stop that completely? since is not benefit to other member and this forum anymore.

everyday newbie is create a thread about how to get 4.5, buy gateway/clone, asked rom, or something, but NOW older member than me is going to create useless thread like this --"

where admin? please stop that >.<
If u haven't noticed - this thread is created for discussion about R4i gold new features that will come in new firmware. Why there are tons of crying fanboys here - only God knows.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just FYI, not like I was expecting a magical revelation, but I wrote the r4i team about the possibility of region spoofing in the eshop. (To buy foreign releases) They said they haven't tested that feature yet.
Oh well. Multirom is more important in the long run anyway. At least we know everyone is trying to lock that feature down.

dezmen

Trophies
XP
Country
About eshop... Asked about 6.3.0 support, but didn't really heard any info about that specificaly, but they gave info about how stuff works, basically they made emulation of 6.3.0 fw for 4.1-4.5 fw so you can run latests games. That what I got into my email:
No, that's mean you can run emulated V6.3 on your V4.5 and below console, then you can play the new game(released after V6.3) and visit eshop....

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Just FYI, not like I was expecting a magical revelation, but I wrote the r4i team about the possibility of region spoofing in the eshop. (To buy foreign releases) They said they haven't tested that feature yet.
Oh well. Multirom is more important in the long run anyway. At least we know everyone is trying to lock that feature down.

I doubt that there'll be a region spoofing to "legitimately" buy eShop titles at other regions, since the eShop accounts are marked by a unique ID per console, and there's a high probability that some part of it works as a region flag in the system.
I think that unfortunately it's easier to hack the system to install the pirated version of eShop titles (including foreign releases) in emuNand than doing a region change to buy them (also even if you use this sort of hack to only buy games at other eShops it's still a TOS breaking act, so it can warrant a ban at Nintendo Network).

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a feeling that could be the case/risk to get foreign eshop titles. I would be more happy if eshop roms show up, but that's probably unlikely for a long time.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I doubt that there'll be a region spoofing to "legitimately" buy eShop titles at other regions, since the eShop accounts are marked by a unique ID per console, and there's a high probability that some part of it works as a region flag in the system.
I think that unfortunately it's easier to hack the system to install the pirated version of eShop titles (including foreign releases) in emuNand than doing a region change to buy them (also even if you use this sort of hack to only buy games at other eShops it's still a TOS breaking act, so it can warrant a ban at Nintendo Network).
Maybe you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON