Hacking Wow, R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition released a new Video..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Gateway release a video showing upcoming features, R4i team release a video showing up coming features.....

Nothing is released yet..... I own a gateway and am not seriously fussed if other people bought a flash kit $25 cheaper that operates exactly the same....... seriously whats 25 bucks anyway???

Gateway fanboy or clone fanboy..... Everyones going to have emuNAND in one form or the other eventually..... No point in accusing opposite party of fanboy-ism.....

If R4i came out before Gateway I would probably own one.... Gateway was first so everyone that could afford it bought one. I don't regret it all ;)

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Gateway release a video showing upcoming features, R4i team release a video showing up coming features.....

Nothing is released yet..... I own a gateway and am not seriously fussed if other people bought a flash kit $25 cheaper that operates exactly the same....... seriously whats 25 bucks anyway???

Gateway fanboy or clone fanboy..... Everyones going to have emuNAND in one form or the other eventually..... No point in accusing opposite party of fanboy-ism.....

If R4i came out before Gateway I would probably own one.... Gateway was first so everyone that could afford it bought one. I don't regret it all ;)
exactly, i have no idea what this fanboy nonsense is about. so stupid.

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
So does this mean it can play roms of Zelda for example or does it need the actual retail cartridge?

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
It's a firmware for a flashcart, isn't the answer obvious?

Not really! I remember poeple saying in case of Emunand for gateway that you can use it to play legit retail cartridges that require higher than 4.5 firmware and cannot be played using the spoofing.

glass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We are working on some other tiny features(menu, saving...), will get it done very soon, then send you the beta version once ready..
Thanks again for your great job!
What about Gateway? Do you get any answer from them?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As someone that's younger than both of you, I'm laughing at how you both are acting like children. People have preferences and whether or not they conflict with your own shouldn't matter. Should the R4i Gold Deluxe team release their firmware first, great. If the Gateway 3DS team does then that's great too. Yet here you both are bickering about pricing, update speed, and loyalty. My recommendation which you can either ignore or actually take is to get out your 3DS', put in your R4i Gold Deluxe/GW3DS, and play games. You know the things you actually bought the flashcarts for.

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jobs? With all due respect, bj is not a job sir so stop it. I can afford 3ds xl bundled console (not mentioning ps4/xbox one meh, can test penis size in other place) without any issue, as well as GW. But I don't see point why GW is better than clone.
So stop this fanboy bs here please and discuss ONLY r4i stuff, not gateway.

Agreed.

r4i sucks, does nothing spectacular. Case closed :)

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, there's been too much arguing in the 3DS related topics about the Gateway and the R4i Gold Deluxe/3DSLink. It really is comical that you guys would argue over such trivial matters. I totally agree with Devin here. You could, you know, pick up your 3DS and actually go play games with it, instead of bickering like children.

Reactions: weatMod

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, there's been too much arguing in the 3DS related topics about the Gateway and the R4i Gold Deluxe/3DSLink. It really is comical that you guys would argue over such trivial matters. I totally agree with Devin here. You could, you know, pick up your 3DS and actually go play games with it, instead of bickering like children.

lolno. Enjoying things is for children!

Where are you on IRC?!

dezmen

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's idea. Why just don't create threads
- Gateway 3DS Discussion
- r4i 3DS Deluxe Edition/3DS Link Discussion

and boom, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON