Hacking WUP Installer Problem

methamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes when I install games WUP installer stops and there is a long "beep". I have to manual restart the WiiU when it happens. Whats the problem? It doesnt happen all the time.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes when I install games WUP installer stops and there is a long "beep". I have to manual restart the WiiU when it happens. Whats the problem? It doesnt happen all the time.
what are you storing the games on and what version of wup installer mod y or GX2

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im storing on my hdd and using GX2
sorry for the late replay but how is your drive connected are you using a single usb cable or a usb Y I would assume a Y and finally make sure the wup files that you are installing dont have any special characters in the name like © or ™

methamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the late replay but how is your drive connected are you using a single usb cable or a usb Y I would assume a Y and finally make sure the wup files that you are installing dont have any special characters in the name like © or ™

Im using a usb hub with power adapter. But it never happened while playing games on hard drive. Im using an old SD card, it can be the problem?

Last edited by methamz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P