Hacking www.wiiubru.com : Homebrew launcher website and 5.5+ exploit hosting

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Ok with the aid of jammybudga777's 5.3.2 wiiu (when he aint forum banned :P) we have narrowed it down to the following : the best method to get success with my pages seems currently to be saving the specific page eg: www.wiiubru.com/532.html to your favs or manually typing them in... if it links from my menu or say a gbatemp post etc it crashes pretty much 100%

so choose you firmware and add its specific page to your favs , hopefully improving your success.. (feedback as always would be nice)

Reactions: jammybudga777

CaptainRex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Cheers, Self hosting seams to be the only way i can get it to work, running from your site just wont go so its handy to have the self host option that you have, thanks :).

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
working on it .. should get better soon ..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cheers, Self hosting seams to be the only way i can get it to work, running from your site just wont go so its handy to have the self host option that you have, thanks :).

add the firmware page you have to your favs and launch the page with no other tabs open , seems to help some..

akey83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
where are the older versions of Loadiine? Loadiine GX does not work in my case (v.5.3.2 Pal). I started OSDriver Kernel (then Kernel for Loadiine) Then I started Loading GX and either the TV goes black and stays black or it says "no code". Loadiine V4 worked like a charm, 100% success rate.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
users of 5.4.0 page have had the loadiine GX2 added .. it is infact the same one as 5.3.2 but i added to that page so you know .

where are the older versions of Loadiine? Loadiine GX does not work in my case (v.5.3.2 Pal). I started OSDriver Kernel (then Kernel for Loadiine) Then I started Loading GX and either the TV goes black and stays black or it says "no code". Loadiine V4 worked like a charm, 100% success rate.

Edit : loaadiine page is back , it now includes loadiine GX2 , Loadiine GX2 SD , and the SD card files required.. same goes for the 5.4.0 page.

Last edited by pwsincd,
Reactions: memomo

Alex-NK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Edit : loaadiine page is back , it now includes loadiine GX2 , Loadiine GX2 SD , and the SD card files required.. same goes for the 5.4.0 page.
5.3.2 Loadiine GX2 , Loadiine GX2 SD, PyGecko+Loadiine does not work! Loadiine V4 works good.

Alex-NK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the feedback , tell me how you browsed to the link.. can you tell me how it works if you have only one tab open .. add www.wiiubru.com/loadiine532.html to your favs and try that.
I tried this, still hangs =(
Only loadiine 4 works. 4.1 didn't work too.
But loadiine kernel exploit is very stable. Worked every time when i tested it

Last edited by Alex-NK,

vamprex

Trophies
XP
Country
loadiine gx2 was working 30 min ago, but its not working anymore. it crashes on the video player :( thanks for your hard work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's why I had to stop wearing shorts in public. B-) +1