WYR Poll

Would you rather be able to Teleport, Time Travel, Be Invisible, or Read Minds?

• Teleport (Within Same Time Period)

• Time Travel

• Be Invisible

• Read Minds

Results are only viewable after voting.

TechAndrew

Untitled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would you rather be able to;
Teleport (Within Same Time Period)
Time Travel
Be Invisible
Read Minds

EDIT: I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT YOU CAN GO BACK INTO NORMAL STATE.

Andrew21

Last edited by TechAndrew,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Time Travel. Fix the mistakes from the past. Although, that would create a paradox; I won't exist anymore, simply because what happened before made me what I am today. So, if I don't exists, how then did I go in the past fix these things?

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time Travel. Fix the mistakes from the past. Although, that would create a paradox; I won't exist anymore, simply because what happened before made me what I am today. So, if I don't exists, how then did I go in the past fix these things?

Which is why I would never go into the past and try to "fix" my mistakes...that's a whole other bag of worms. Nah regardless of my past, it's the past and I rather not mess with it.

Now to cheat my way to millions, I don't see that breaking reality; illegal? maybe but hey I'm rich :P.

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Which is why I would never go into the past and try to "fix" my mistakes...that's a whole other bag of worms. Nah regardless of my past, it's the past and I rather not mess with it.

Now to cheat my way to millions, I don't see that breaking reality; illegal? maybe but hey I'm rich :P.
That's still paradoxal though. How did you give yourself the lotery results? There's another good paradox called "causal loop" that describes the situation. :P

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's still paradoxal though. How did you give yourself the lotery results? There's another good paradox called "causal loop" that describes the situation. :P

This "me"(will become the slightly younger me soon) went forward in time and wrote the numbers down; then this "me" went back to my time about an hour after the "slightly younger me" went forward in time the first time. This way the "me" I am now never ran into "slightly younger me"

I don't think I break anything doing like this since the way I play it in my head the "slightly younger me" will always become "me" and then time can move on.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Easy: read minds. Teleport would be useful for travel, but I don't really go anywhere. Teleport and invisibility would be useful for crime, but I don't want to do that. Time travel is too dangerous - paradoxes, fucking up timelines, accidentally erasing yourself or others from history. So reading minds it is. It would make my life 1 billion times easier if I actually knew what the fuck people were thinking instead of blindly guessing, getting it wrong, and then having to patch things up. And you could still use that ability to make a fortune.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teleportation because I'm a lazy piece of shit. Not time travel because the way this is written it's implied that you would end up in the exact same point in space but at a different time. That could get... messy...

D

Deleted-379826

It's a tie between teleport and time travel! Time travel mostly for gaming related things and to explore :P and teleportation well obviously to travel!

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Time travel, for the simple reason that everyone mentioned, to fix past mistakes which then it would take you down a bottomless abyss of contradictions while trying to fix the past and during the process you will become clinically insane and lose your mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land