OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
savisgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
Hi guys im new in xbox family. Im using my xbox one offline problem is if i turn my settings to energy saving mode or full shut down my xbox the system date and time reset how to fix this it only keep the date and time if i use instant on mode

contezero

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is not a problem...it's a feature :-/. Xbox one, exactly like the original xbox and the xbox 360 doesn't have a battery powered RTC. If you remove the power and keep it disconnected from the network it will reset the time. When it goes on live it will sync with xbox live NTP server. There is no workaround.

Reactions: Reza007

Reza007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
savisgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
This is not a problem...it's a feature :-/. Xbox one, exactly like the original xbox and the xbox 360 doesn't have a battery powered RTC. If you remove the power and keep it disconnected from the network it will reset the time. When it goes on live it will sync with xbox live NTP server. There is no workaround.
Thanks for the reply. I don't understand why Microsoft doesn't use internal battery not for the cpu nor the controller!

contezero

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Costs. A penny on a single unit becames a lot of cash on a multi million units device. Also I like the fact that I can choose between rechargeable batteries and standard AA. Since I am a casual gamer with many consoles, often when I want to play the controller is not charged anymore. With the xboxes I can just put two new stylus inside and I am ready to go :-)

Reactions: Reza007

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    my bad
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +1
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Neither both want to bone me
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Neither both want to bone me