Xbox release date for shooter 'Hypercharge: Unboxed' revealed

Hypercharge Unboxed.jpg

Drawing inspiration from Toy Story and Small Soldiers, Hypercharge: Unboxed is a shooter featuring sentient action figures from indie developer Digital Cybercherries. Already available on PC, the developer has today revealed the Xbox launch date for the game and aired a new trailer for the occasion:

Inspired by films like Toy Story and Small Soldiers, Hypercharge: Unboxed is the first and third-person shooter action figure game you've always dreamed of! Grab your friends, complete objectives, defend the Hypercore against waves of weaponized toys and defeat Major Evil together in the story campaign. Hypercharge welcomes both parents and children into a vibrant world of action figures and toys. It’s a way for adults to remember the fun of their own childhoods and make new, happy memories with their children.

If you’re feeling more competitive than collaborative, Hypercharge: Unboxed has got you covered too, as it features an array of PvP modes for brief bouts of action figure mayhem! Defend the Hypercore with your friends, survive waves of relentless hordes of weaponised toys, or enjoy a good old-fashioned free-for-all rumble!

Hypercharge: Unboxed's story campaign mode can be played either in solo offline or online with up to 4-players in co-op. Split-screen play, both locally and online, is also supported. This Xbox release will have cross-platform support for the PC version. The game can also be played with or against bots.

Hypercharge: Unboxed launches on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One on May 31st.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: SS4 and CoolMe

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've tried it a few years ago, it looked cool but I'm not too much into tower defenses and I had no friends that were willing to play this with me (and that probably didn't changed)

Idk if there's « more » than the tower defense mode tho. I like running and shooting at stuff, I'm not into waiting for mobs to come invade and being shot by immobile turrets

bigdaddy235

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Drawing inspiration from Toy Story and Small Soldiers, Hypercharge: Unboxed is a shooter featuring sentient action figures from indie developer Digital Cybercherries. Already available on PC, the developer has today revealed the Xbox launch date for the game and aired a new trailer for the occasion:

Hypercharge: Unboxed's story campaign mode can be played either in solo offline or online with up to 4-players in co-op. Split-screen play, both locally and online, is also supported. This Xbox release will have cross-platform support for the PC version. The game can also be played with or against bots.

Hypercharge: Unboxed launches on Xbox Series X|S an

Hypercharge: Unboxed launches on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One on May 31st.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

cool

Guacaholey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried it a few years ago, it looked cool but I'm not too much into tower defenses and I had no friends that were willing to play this with me (and that probably didn't changed)

Idk if there's « more » than the tower defense mode tho. I like running and shooting at stuff, I'm not into waiting for mobs to come invade and being shot by immobile turrets
It's fun, but I also didn't really care for the tower defense aspect. I wanted a fun wave shooter with split screen I could bring to a friend's house. It does that well IMO if you can tolerate the tower defense.

I wish Blizzactivision would make a COD Zombies standalone game like they did with BO Zombies years ago (iOS and Android) but for consoles and allow split screen.

Reactions: LightBeam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: balls