Homebrew Xbox Series X Controller Wired Connectivity Issue (sys-con)

Yeldah3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to use the Xbox controller in wired mode via sys-con but my switch is not receiving any input from the controller. The switch recognises the controller because the icon pops up but that is as far as it goes. The controller Xbox button remains flashing in this state as if its waiting to be paired despite the switch saying its connected. This model of the controller uses Bluetooth LE so I am unable to connect via wireless as that is not yet supported. Does anyone know a solution to this issue?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use the Xbox controller in wired mode via sys-con but my switch is not receiving any input from the controller. The switch recognises the controller because the icon pops up but that is as far as it goes. The controller Xbox button remains flashing in this state as if its waiting to be paired despite the switch saying its connected. This model of the controller uses Bluetooth LE so I am unable to connect via wireless as that is not yet supported. Does anyone know a solution to this issue?
I heated if the controller fw is updated its no longer supported

Yeldah3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I heated if the controller fw is updated its no longer supported
Do you know when controller firmware that broke it was released? I hadn't used the controller for months before trying it on my switch. It is a relatively new controller so it's possible that this unsupported firmware was already pre-installed on it though. I did try updating the controller firmware to see if that would somehow fix it but the issue still remained.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know when controller firmware that broke it was released? I hadn't used the controller for months before trying it on my switch. It is a relatively new controller so it's possible that this unsupported firmware was already pre-installed on it though. I did try updating the controller firmware to see if that would somehow fix it but the issue still remained.
No I don't have the details on what fw version stopped working with

Iscariote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
HOS 15.0.0|AMS 1.4.0
sys-con 0.6.4
Got mine working, at first it did show up but did not work, but try holding down sync button then, I don't know why but it started working. It is probably an issue on the controller's side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8