Gaming Xbox Series X looks pretty cool

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really get the appeal of the Xbox anymore, expecially with things like the Game Pass. I mean sure you get games for cheap but I feel like you are just getting the short end of the stick without a PC.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I don't really get the appeal of the Xbox anymore, expecially with things like the Game Pass. I mean sure you get games for cheap but I feel like you are just getting the short end of the stick without a PC.
It certainly is great for people who value backward compatibility.

Hardvlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Backwards Compatibility, GamePass, RetroArch, good set of exclusives and a great amount of games (either through BC or GamePass) + not everyone likes to game on PC.

Reactions: TheMasterPlan

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an Xbox One S and a Dell G3 In honesty if you have a gaming PC you should skip the Xbox but considering that it is so cheap you might as well pick one up. The game pass is super impressive The only thing I wish that they do is turn the Series X into a hybrid by enabling the user to go Windows 10 mode on it. I play my Xbox more than my PC. (I'm not sure why they wont do that) Maybe because of piracy and security I guess

I never bothered with DEV Mode because if I wanna play old school games I have so many other options to do that. But I will tip my hat off to them enabling homebrew on Xboxone.

Last edited by Goku1992A,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: m