Xbox360 Controller Adapter needed

rpg4e

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi, i have an xbox360 with 4 wireless controllers. I was told that I can also use these controllers on a PC, but need a receiving station for this. So my question: What is the name of the wireless adapter that I need in order to be able to use the controller on the PC.

does anyone have a link to amazon or ebay?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1678990712346.png

You need one of these dongle in the picture, it allows you to use a xbox 360 controller on PC.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i have an xbox360 with 4 wireless controllers. I was told that I can also use these controllers on a PC, but need a receiving station for this. So my question: What is the name of the wireless adapter that I need in order to be able to use the controller on the PC.

does anyone have a link to amazon or ebay?
the 360 uses radio signals instead of bluetooth, so yes, you need some sort of adapter. there was an official one, but it's been discontinued for years due to issues with it. I never encountered these issues myself.

Jacobh

Trophies
XP
Country
Here’s an example:
I’m not aware of any issues with the Microsoft manufactured ones. I think they are discontinued since the Xbox 360 control has been discontinued for a long time and newer Xbox wireless controllers use a different wireless protocol. I believe the OEM may have only been available with a controller.

Unfortunately the generic ones now seem to cost as much as the OEM ones used to. I think the generic ones are less reliable overall.

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol