It's real and it's region free!
grog.gif

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll be buying this one, so many tops games in one box!

When people get a copy post your impressions here. I played the original Haflf-Life 2 on PC when it came out, very interested to see how they have gone with getting the game running and looking.

dg10050

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to Portal. Looks like an awesome game. Unfortunately, I'm quite a bit behind with Half-Life, since I haven't even finished the first game yet.
tongue.gif

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Portal for me too. Strange that, when the first OBox previews started to surface, I wasn't slightly interested in it. I just wanted more HL episodes.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm mainly interested in the new HL2 episodes as I haven't gotten around to playing them yet. TF2 and Portal are just sweet bonus games.

Suppose though I might be more excited for TF2 if I actually had played TF1 and knew what the hype was all about.

Portal looks like a game that would frustrate the heck out of me, I love puzzle games but I run out of patience quicky!

Infinitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best FPS of all time... for a console?

No no no no, my friends, just N-O.

(Flame wars start below this line.)
-------

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think I'm gonna play episode 2 first, from what I've heard about it..it's the one I'm most looking forward to.

Portal looks great and I'll play that second because I've had the TF2 beta for a few weeks. TF2 is really nice
biggrin.gif
haven't had so much fun online in agesss

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best FPS on a console, end of.

Portal took a hell of a lot of time from me, I just started it to see what it was liked and ended up playing it for ages. From what I've played of Episode 2, its much much better than the last episode could even better HL2.

Should get my PC version next week but I won't be able to play it until I get a new PC so its good that the 360 one is out there.

Can't wait for Valves zombie game.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm playing through episode 1 then onto 2. Still haven't played portal properly and I need to sort out live for TF2 (looks awesomo!)

Code:
Half Life 2 The Orange Box XBOX360-CCCLX

It's real and it's region free!Â
grog.gif

Unfortunately it's corrupt as well (part 12). Pars don't seem to work either. Dang.

No it isn't, I've been playing it all night.

(edit) come to think of it, part12 of my download was corrupt (37/38 parts available). The pars worked fine tho.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Never played any Half Life games. That was a mistake on my part. I'm two hours into Half Life 2 and it just plain awesome. It gave me a kind of Bio Shock feel to it. Minus the freaky splices and dark hallways.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I played Half Life 2 on the Xbox. It was awesome. Then sadly, towards the later half, I started getting sick and dizzy for some reason since I was moving around too much so I never got to finish it.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Try grabbin part12 again from another group. Like if you got it from abgx, get part12 from the terminal or from another poster.
I booted HL2 just to see how much more purdy it was as I only finished it on the first Xbox and it looks and feels excellent, great improvements, lighting is gorgeous and controls are tight.
Kinda pissed that in the IGN review they say it's a port of the Xbox HL2, which was considerably dumbed down from the PC version. Very misleading and could damage potential sales. From what I've read in the IGN and GS reviews, they are both full of lies stated as fact.. SO ANNOYING.
Just finished Portal, only 19 missions but it was awesome, hope theres more levels to come via XBL. It reminded me of Prey quite a bit, comparisons are pretty obvious.
Overall this is the best value in a single package on 360 ever, possibly on any platform ever, and I am pretty sure it won't leave my 360's tray until either Jericho, CoD4, Assasin's Creed or Mass Effect come out! Other devs need to take note, we need more great packages like this.

@hadrian I'm lookin forward to Left For Dead to man, saw a few vids on gametrailers and it looks just so awesome, kinda like 28 Days Later, the Zombies are FAST lol, gonna be so sweet online!

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I feel like stepping into new territory since the last FPS I played was Counterstriker 1.6 and I was awful in that and it felt lonely. Hope things stepped up a bit in TF2.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree with hadrian about ep2 being better than ep1
biggrin.gif
I lorrve portal and TF2 is awesomeo. Best $$ I've spent in ages.

Can't wait for Left 4 Dead, best zombie game ev0r? perhaps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE