ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Need a little help. I tried maxing the affinity chart for Theory and T-elos and Poppi QTpi, i gave them 10000 trust, changed the affinity chart values (for example, row 2 column 2 count 5/5), Arts (lvl 5 out of 5 for blade special lvl 1 and so), skills (same as Arts) but when i loaded the save file, just some stuff changed, not the full Chart.

So what am i doing wrong? How do i gget max chart with the editor?

Edit: Just looked some pages back and saw takuma's guide. One question tho, what would happen with quests from those blades? I think T-elos, for example, needs a quest to unlock some stuff. Would i be able to do the quest? Would it be completed/wont be able to get it? I mean, i dont care about them, just to know.

Last edited by alexj9626,
Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Need a little help. I tried maxing the affinity chart for Theory and T-elos and Poppi QTpi, i gave them 10000 trust, changed the affinity chart values (for example, row 2 column 2 count 5/5), Arts (lvl 5 out of 5 for blade special lvl 1 and so), skills (same as Arts) but when i loaded the save file, just some stuff changed, not the full Chart.

So what am i doing wrong? How do i gget max chart with the editor?

Edit: Just looked some pages back and saw takuma's guide. One question tho, what would happen with quests from those blades? I think T-elos, for example, needs a quest to unlock some stuff. Would i be able to do the quest? Would it be completed/wont be able to get it? I mean, i dont care about them, just to know.
I choose to finish the gane first and after that make all the quest , so still have to finish the game and then try , if you finish first let me know :-)

link1227

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, when I change the drivers stats, like agility etc. it doesn't work. Is that not possible? Everything else works great

AntiZepher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a question, when I change the drivers stats, like agility etc. it doesn't work. Is that not possible? Everything else works great

for driver and rare blades the game checks if the stats are modified somehow and changes them back but you can modify common blades absurdly like def and ather def to 255% 100% is already enough to negate all mg

Reactions: link1227

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I choose to finish the gane first and after that make all the quest , so still have to finish the game and then try , if you finish first let me know :-)

So i unlocked the affinity chart to lvl 5 on the save editor and the ones that need a quest (for exmple T-elos lvl 5) didnt open, so i did her quest, it opened and then i loaded the full charts. Same with Theory i think it was lvl 4, but after unlocking it, lvl 5 was done cause i had the trust points.

So what i can say is that you cant unlock the full chart if the chart needs quest at some point and i would say is the same for Heart to Hearts unlocking, so do all those first and then unlock it via saveditor.

Foupen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Is there any way to unlock all awakening cutscenes in Event Theater with this save editor?

I used this save editor to enable KOS-MOS (I tried to legitimately awake her but I eventually gave up because her drop rate is extremely low), but her awakening cutscene hasn't been unlocked.

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i unlocked the affinity chart to lvl 5 on the save editor and the ones that need a quest (for exmple T-elos lvl 5) didnt open, so i did her quest, it opened and then i loaded the full charts. Same with Theory i think it was lvl 4, but after unlocking it, lvl 5 was done cause i had the trust points.

So what i can say is that you cant unlock the full chart if the chart needs quest at some point and i would say is the same for Heart to Hearts unlocking, so do all those first and then unlock it via saveditor.
if you had read what i said back in page 13....... you'll see that you need to unlock key affinity first! let the game load it ( you have to actually check it yourself) then go back to the editor and use the key affinity chart i allready uploaded(page 13)

if it doesn't you have to actually reset stuff back to zero (only those which didn't work) or else youll be kinda stuck with it

belteshazzar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having an issue after editing that after you bind blades, it shows up twice in the blades list? It's still the same blade as any interaction (marking favorite, assigning), it affects both listings of it. I edited a ton of stuff, probably too much at once so I'm not sure what could have done it.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the game won't let me release them either, just like Rex's first common blade.

Last edited by belteshazzar,

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh boy oh boy, what a busy day! Part way through restructuring the backend DB for this app, and the 1.5.2 update hits :lol:

Anyways, here is the (slightly rushed) v1.2 Release!
It has a few other nice features I was working on, along with support for the 1.5.2 DLC that was just released, be sure to check the changelog for more info.

Also, I have had one person approach me, offereing to translate the app into Chinese, so I have been working on restructuring the app's backend database to make it easy to add more languages. If anyone wants to become a translator for this app, please let me know! (Just keep in mind it might take a while for me to reply, I am pretty busy IRL unfortunately)

Here is the changelog for v1.2:
v1.2
New Features + Ver 1.5.2 Support
- NEW FEATURE: Added Blade Import/Export to/from File
- NEW FEATURE: Added Existing Item search function
- NEW FEATURE: Added Easy-Add New Item to ItemBox function
- NEW FEATURE: Added Right-Click menu for Items to set Acquired Time to Current Time, and to Auto-Generate New Serial for an Item
- UPDATE: Changed how ComboBoxes show their data so name comes first, to allow for easy searching by typing into ComboBox
- UPDATE: Completely overhauled Game Flag Data section, now are several lists instead of hex box, also known Flags have ben named, such as Blade Awakening Videos Watched, or various other game stats (ex. some are used for Affinity Charts)
- UPDATE: Made Driver Stats, and some Rare Blade stats Read Only to avoid confusion since the game ignores those values anyway
- BUGFIX: Driver Arts Levels Combo Box could attempt to load an Art Level beyond what is known/implemented
- UPDATE: Restructured backend Database to easily allow future support for App translations to other languages
- UPDATE: Added support for 1.5.2 DLC data
Download: https://gitlab.com/damysteryman/XC2SaveNETThingy/tags/v1.2

Now if you will excuse me, I have a bunch of study to do now :lol:

As always...
Enjoy!

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy oh boy, what a busy day! Part way through restructuring the backend DB for this app, and the 1.5.2 update hits :lol:

Anyways, here is the (slightly rushed) v1.2 Release!
It has a few other nice features I was working on, along with support for the 1.5.2 DLC that was just released, be sure to check the changelog for more info.

Also, I have had one person approach me, offereing to translate the app into Chinese, so I have been working on restructuring the app's backend database to make it easy to add more languages. If anyone wants to become a translator for this app, please let me know! (Just keep in mind it might take a while for me to reply, I am pretty busy IRL unfortunately)

Here is the changelog for v1.2:

Download: https://gitlab.com/damysteryman/XC2SaveNETThingy/tags/v1.2

Now if you will excuse me, I have a bunch of study to do now :lol:

As always...
Enjoy!

time to check out alot of stuff again eh? ill try to finish the affinity table for the new two blades(?)

Reactions: damysteryman

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only possible way that i know is making a fake rare blade(Common blade with Rare blade animations)
as you can only edit the stats of common blades
Which i posted a guide how to make one >> (i quoted my own post)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the full list Complete Affinity! From Pyra to Crossette
The affinity blades formats are not correct :thinking:

HardMind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
form where can I increase the nopostone item or flawless noponostone ?

Tried with find item and found it, thanks.

Last edited by HardMind,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson