Hacking Xci files & ignoring firmware version with SX OS

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An eshop game, even one built on a lower SDK, cant be patched, right?

I want to play eshop game Dusk. It was built on 11 SDK but requires FW 12.0. Patching it wont work? Only .xci?

Damn that sucks.
Yeah I tried to patch down the new Atelier Sophie 2: game that just came out and it wouldn't work, the base game is already 13.0 SDK.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

ManitoCC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to patch the boster course dlc for Mario Kart 8 using the SAK but with no luck.

The 2.0 update worked fine, but as soon i install the dlc, i get a nintendo and Switch logo and i ear the startup sound of the game (i.e. the passing kart and people cheering) and the game doesnt move past that point.
Is there a workaround this error?
Thanks

My setup ; Switch Mariko+SXOS

Last edited by ManitoCC,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to patch the boster course dlc for Mario Kart 8 using the SAK but with no luck.

The 2.0 update worked fine, but as soon i install the dlc, i get a nintendo and Switch logo and i ear the startup sound of the game (i.e. the passing kart and people cheering) and the game doesnt move past that point.
Is there a workaround this error?
Thanks

My setup ; Switch Mariko+SXOS
sxos is deader than dead now. Any new content we get cannot be patched down. Migrating to Atmosphere is your only workaround

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1